23 ♔ Communication

This Chapter will prolly be mostly in Lucas's pov..

Lucas

Asia didn't talk to me for the rest of the day. As for Maria, trust me she got hers. I think Treasure saw too. I didn't even do anything. She said she was "pregnant" with "my child" so what was I suppose to do?

"Lucas that was some foul shit and even my child seen it" Asia spatted.

What I tried to prevent from happening happened. Fucking Great. I shouldn't have even answered her call or even hung up when I found out it was here.

"Baby I promise you I was trying to get her off of me" I pleaded

"You didn't say shit when y'all were lip locking. Like your lips are my lips" She said.

"Baby can you not stress yourself over this because you are with child" I said as I wiped my hand against my face.

She brought down her temper when she realized what I was saying was true.

"Look Lucas.. You can sleep on the couch tonight and for the rest of the nights aight" She said opening our door and pointing out of it.

"I love you" I said going in for a kiss.

She denied it and turned her face the other way. I walked out of the room and downstairs. I flopped on the cold ass couch. I heard foot steps coming downstairs.

"Here" Asia said.

Then I felt a cover and pillow to my face. I groaned and put the pillow under me and spreader the cover over my body.

"Thank you" I yelled.

All I heard was a door slam close. I sighed. Then looked at the digital clock on the shelf. 10:36. It is still early in the night.

|

I woke up to Treasure on the floor and Sponge bob coming through the tv speakers. I looked up and Asia was in the kitchen.

"Good morning" I said with a smile and looking around.

"Good morning Daddy" Treasure said with a light smile.

I smiled then got up and walked into the kitchen. Asia was just finishing up her coffee.

"At least someone is talking to me" I said as I leaned against the counter.

She sighed "Why will I tell her to stop talking to you"

She left the kitchen and went upstairs. I sighed what can I do to get my baby back. It has only been one night and I miss her already!

Asia

Yesterday with Treasure's grandma was awkward as hell. Like she asked me if Mike was here would we still be together and all types of stuff like that. What she doesn't know is Mike wasn't the perfect boyfriend at all. He has even laid his hands on me a few times. I never had to strength to leave. I was blinded by love. I loved him deeply and he knew that. He said he loved me the same but didn't show it. I felt like he loved the streets more. He gave the streets more of his time than I. Shit, He got shot when Treasure was three months.

Anyways.

At this point. I don't know what to do. I laid on the bed while drinking my coffee and watching the morning news. I decided I should take a shower to relax myself a little more. I stripped myself of my clothing and made my way into the bathroom. I cut the showers on to not exactly hot nor warm but just right. I stepped and the water shot my body and relaxed me. I began to wash my self up.

After my shower I sat down on the bed and began rubbing my belly. You can hardly see it. Thank God because I am not ready for a big belly. I called Trinity I actually needed someone to talk to.

"Hello" I spoke into the phone.

"Caden don't touch that! Hey girl"

I chuckled "What is up with you"

"Nothing watching tv and Caden woresum ass want to play with my curtains how are you"

"I am good but actually your brother and I are having some problems"

"What tell me girl"

I began to explain to her everything.

"Let me tell you about Maria she is a sneaky ass bitch, she is a hoe and she fake. I am not saying this just because he is my brother but hear Lucas out Asia okay?"

I sighed "Okay girl I am just trying haddle stuff in the right way because we are married now and I am pregnant'

"Yeah girl I completely understand now go to ya man"

I laughed then hung up. She is truly the sister I never had. I was about to go downstairs then I heard Lucas phone ring. I stopped. Should I answer? Hell yeah. I went to the phone and grabbed it to only realize that it was a text. I unlocked his phone and went to the message.

? : you get in trouble by wifey yet ?

? : did I break yall up ?

? : punta

Lucas was right. Damn I began to text this hoe back.

Me : Hoe if you ever contact my man again you will be needing to contact a hospital, bye

I really don't like get to involved with things like that so I keep it simple. Learn your place or Ill teach you. Females like her want attention and when they are not given attention they will do anything pssible to get it. I made my way downstairs. To see Lucas and Treasure sitting on the couch.

Lucas

I decided on watching tv with Treasure. Since Asia wasn't talking to me. I honestly wish she would just hear me out. I heard small taps come down the steps. I saw a smiling Asia come down the steps. Why she so happy?

"Lucas can I talk with you upstairs" She spoke.

I immediately got happy she is talking to me. I got up and make my way upstairs following her. We got into out room. She looked at me and I looked at her.

"Lucas Maria texted you" She said.

"I honestly don't care about that" I stated honestly.

"Baby I am sorry for not believing you it is just when I saw that it honestly hurt my heart" She said and wipe and on coming tear.

I went over to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"I promise not to let some hoe like that into our house again" I said.

She pecked my lips and smiled. Boy oh boy if that didn't feel good. I smiled curved on my lips. I am glad I married Asia.

"Just don't let me see no shit like that ever again Lucas!" She said with stern in her voice.

I nodded "I got you baby"

"I think we should take a family vacation like to Disney World or Six Flags" Asia began to go on and on and I tuned her out and just let her talk.

"Yeah baby, that would be nice" I said to let her think I was listening.

**

Vote & Comment .. ;*