16 ♔ Life after marriage

1 Month Later ~

Lucas

"Nigga we got connections in New York" I said correcting Dray.

I looked at the time. Oh shit I got to go.

"Ay Dray Ill see you later" I said walking out the trap house.

"Whipped ass" He yelled.

I can't and wont be late for Treasure's fourth birthday. As her daddy I got to be there for my baby's birthday. I arrived at our house. All these people here? I didn't even brother parking in the garage. I went around back and saw everybody.

Her family and my family. I noticed Asia sitting down talking to our moms. I made my way over there.

"Hey baby" I said while sitting next to Asian at the table.

"Hey ma and ma" I said with a smile.

"Hey Lucas" Asia mom said with a smile.

My mom rolled her eyes then said "Hey lil boy"

The women busted out laughing. I got to get away from them. Then I noticed A and a few other dude. I think they came to the wedding. I made my way from the women and went towards the men.

"Daddy" I heard Treasure say.

I turned around there she was.

"Hey baby" I said picking her up "Happy Birthday"

I kissed her cheek and she replied "Hey when am I going to get some cake"

"I dont know go ask mommy" I said and she motioned me to put her down.

I did and she ran to Asia.

"They Joy of father hood" A said scaring the shit out of me.

I jumped a bit.

"Damn" I said.

We began to laugh.

"It really is a joy though" I replied honestly.

Like I said before I love Treasure with all my heart like she is mines already.

"Yeah.. I just hope you are in their like to stay" A said.

The fuck. How could I not?

"A you my nigga and all but I'm in love with your sister and her daughter I will do anything for them im here to stay"

He did a light chuckle "Aight then just looking out for them cause they all I have besides my moms but I like you for her though just don't fuck up"

Asia

"Happy Birthday dear Treasure happy birthday to you" Everyone sang.

Treasure had a big smile on her face.

"Make a wish baby" I said into her ear.

She closed her eyes. They kept closed. I could tell everyone was getting restless.

"What her lil ass wishing for" Lucas whispered in my ear.

"Fuck up and let my baby wish" I spat back quietly.

She still had her eyes closed.

"All done" She said sweetly then finished.

The cake and Ice cream was served and I began to clean up. While Lucas sat with her to open her presents. Her stack of presents was ridiculous!

|

The night finally died down and it was just us three in the house. I just recently put Treasure to bed and now I was getting ready for bed.

"Baby can you stay with Treasure in the morning I have to go into work a little early" I said from the bathroom as I washed my face.

"Sure thing, what time" He asked.

"Um from 8-2" I said cutting the light off in the bathroom and going to lay in bed.

"Alright thats cool" he said.

I got in bed and let the cold and soft covers sooth my body. I cuddled up next to Lucas. I looked at my wedding ring then smiled.

"Good night baby" Lucas said then kissed my forehead then lips.

"Good night" I said while placing my hand on his chest.

|

Lucas

"What can I get you two to drink" The waitress asked with a wide ass smile.

I decided to go out to I hope with my baby girl.

"Treasure what you want baby" I asked.

"Umm apple juice"

"That doesn't have free refills" I replied just to see what Treasure would say.

"Oh no ill make it free refills" The waitress said.

"Okay thank you, Ill get a coke" I replied.

"She is so cute is that your daughter" She said.

"Yeah" I replied.

"Well I will be right back with your drinks" She said walking off.

"Daddy I want Pancakes" Treasure said.

"Okay and what else"

"Sausage"

"Okay my type of girl" I replied.

I like spending time with my daughter. She doesn't feel like my stepdaughter at all.

________

Please Please GIVE ME FEEDBACK ! (:

-read my new book Cross Roads :*