27 ♔ Taelyn and Tyler

Lucas

"Baby you did so good" I said then kissed Asia on her cheek.

I could tell she was in slight pain but she managed to smile. I went out to waiting room. Everyone's face lit up when I entered.

"How they look" My mother asked.

"Yeah" Asia's mom agreed.

I sighed "They are beautiful well Taelyn and Tyler"

"Awhhh when can we see them" My mom asked

"After the nurses get done doing whatever they are doing, where's Treasure"

"She won't talk to anyone" Trinity said.

I already knew what this was about. I walked over to the chair she was sitting at and picked her up.

"Treasure" I said trying to unfold her arms.

"Nooooo" She replied.

She is just like Asia.

"Tell me what is wrong"

She began to let out a small cry "I wanted to be the only baby. Now I have to share you and mommy"

She began to sniff. Then her sniffs turned into a full out cry.

I rubbed her back "You are the oldest and you will always have a special place in our hearts. I don't want to hear you say that aight" I looked at her.

"Okay" She replied with wiping her noes.

"I love you" I said then kissed her on her cheek.

"I love you too" She replied.

"Now come on and see your brother and sister"I said.

|

Everyone left. Asia and Treasure was sleep. Taelyn and Tyler were sleep. My phone began to ring.

"Hello" I spoke.

"Hey my nigga" Dray replied.

"Now you definitely a family man" He said laughing.

"Man shut that shit up" I said as I got up.

Might as well go pick then up some food.

Asia

"They're so small" Treasure said.

"Yes baby they are" I replied.

Giving birth to twins felt like my insides were escaping me. Im thankful for my two babies though. They were born a few weeks early but their both in good health.

"Whats your name" Treasure asked Taelyn like she could talk.

I laughed "baby she doesn't talk yet and this is Taelyn the one with the pink on and Tyler is the one with the blue on"

She nodded her head with a smile. We were told we could leave tonight. So I am kind of happy that we can. Lucas came in the room with a smile and Taco Bell.

|

After coming home both babies were asleep and I needed some rest. I took my pain killer and sunk into the bed. Treasure decided to lay right beside me.

"Yes baby" I said with my eyes shut.

"Mommy can we make cookies" She asked and began to tap me.

I sighed "Mommy is tired right about now what about later"

"But I want some now" She wined.

How can I explain this the nice way without yelling at her.

"Treasure mommy is tired therefore meaning don't mess with mommy do I make myself clear"

"Mhmm" She said.

She got off the bed and walked away sniffing like I hurt her. I closed my eyes. I heard a baby cry then shot up from the bed. Taelyn was crying her eyes out.

"There there baby" I said while I rocked her.

I put her pacifier in her mouth and laid her back in her crib. Where is Lucas? I didn't even realize he left. I picked up my phone and dialed his number.

"Hey baby" He answered.

"Save it, where are you" I spoke as I ran my hands through my hair taking out the ponytail.

"Business."

I sighed "You have two newborns at home fuck you mean business, your business is here"

"Look Asia, Ill be there in 30 minutes aight?"

"Yeah yeah" I said and hung up.

I still haven't got my proper rest.

**

Tell me how you feel about this chapter !