12 ♔ He is..

Lucas

I cant believe Asia and I broke up that night. Shit Ive been missing her everyday. I know its only been a week. I would've jumped back real quick but for some reason I just can't get over her this is not me at all.

I haven't been to the trap or warehouse.

What the fuck has Asia done to me. I even miss Treasure. I decided to finally get up and start my day. I feel so bad for taking it like that but when I saw her on that bed my heart broke.

I went downstairs cut on sports center, then lit me a blunt. This is relaxing.

3 blunts later, I was finally on my high and hungry. I went into the kitchen. I aint got shit. Asia usually goes to the store. A box of zebra cakes is all thats left. Fuck it. I consumed about the whole box. Dray called.

"Hello"

"Whats up nigga"

"Not shit'

"You still down over Asia"

"Yeah.... But imma be cool though"

"Olay good my nigga on to the fucking next right"

"I dont know but im about to go eat so imma hit ya later"

"Aight"

I hung up. I got in my car heading towards. Taco Cabaña. I got a burrito and nachos! Awh. Treasure my buddy when it came to Mexican food.

I made my way back home then took a nap.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

I woke up from my nap to my cousin calling.

"Yo"

"Cousinnn are you coming to mall with me or what"

Oh shit I for got my cousin wanted me to help her pick out some kicks for her baby.

"My bad Lee, im on my way now"

"Mhmm" She said.

I hung up them put on some clothes. I made my way towards the mall. I called Leah.

"Aye Lee where you at"

"In foot locker nigga"

"Watch the tone and aight"

Pregnant people these days.

I walked in and went straight to her.

"Hey"

"Okay okay. I have these picked out so far"

She cant pick boys shoes out worth shit.

"Just step the fuck back I got this"

I said then put the shoes she picked back on the shelf.

"Okay these are more fresh"

I handed you some red 4's and grapes.

"Are you sure these look right on a baby"

"Yeah ask yo baby daddy"

I felt someone starring at me so I turned around. There she was. Our eyes met than she went out the mall. Of course I went after her.

"Asia!" I yelled out into the parking lot.

I walked somemore.

"Asia.." I said once more.

She stopped and turned around tears covering my face. I get the picture she is hurt. my eyes became glossy, I feel it. I think she gets the picture im hurt too.

**

Feedbackkkk (: