Part 4

I woke up with many hickeys all over my body. My body was very sore. I pick up my clothes on the floor and go to the bathroom to take a shower.

What have I done. If I get pregnant lovelyz will be disbanded or maybe hiatus for a long time. I don't want lovelyz to be disbanded because of me.

I really hate Jimin but my heart can't hate him,

I'm wearing my oversized t-shirt and rip jeans. I'm wearing scarf to covering the hickeys. I don't want to see Jimin now.

I went to nearby park

The wind swirling my hair. I closed my eyes with my tears streaming down to my cheek.

This has been happened, what else can I do?

I saw there was public phone. fortunately I brought some coins. I called Soul unnie. A few minutes later she comes with the Americano in her hand.

I told her even this should be a secret between Jimin and I,

" That bastard Park Jimin. I don't believe that BTS the hottest idols is hot temper  guy" She patted my back to calm me down.

"It's all my faults too unnie, I didn't listen to him. This is my punishment maybe" I cried and hugged Soul Unnie.

"Why did you have that soft heart?" She asked me but I ignored it. After she calm me, She need to return to lovelyz dorm because she have to cooked for the others members.

My head was very messed already. I don't want to go home. I just want to live with the unnies. But my heart is too weak to live Jimin alone.

Why did the person that I love make me suffered. I don't have any choices, I need to take this as challenge.

Skip..

I let out heavy sigh and opened the door. I found Jimin on the couch. I ran to our bedroom. I knew that Jimin is chasing me behind but I make fast move.

I locked the door. It's like I can't see his face. My embarrassed moment can't stop playing in my mind. "Jiyeon, I'm really sorry. I don't mean to hurt you. It's all because of my jealousy" he knocked the door.

My tears falling down, it's like I can't hear his voice. The scenes keep replaying in my mind. I shout in frustrated.

My vision blurring and I don't know what happened,

Jimin pov

I felt worried because Kei don't want to answer me. I took spare key and more shocked is I saw Kei lying unconscious.

"Kei, yahh wake up. Don't leave me. I'm sorry this is all my faults" I'm feeling bad for my actions.

I will kill myself if she hurts,

I carried her with bridal style but I'm forgot that we don't have a car except the leader. What should I do. If I call rapmon hyung, I will be death.

I don't have any choices,

Call

Jimin : Hyung, I'm sorry but I really need your help. Come to my apartment. It's really urgent hyung. I don't have time to explain.

Rapmon : okay..

_______

Ting tong.. that's must be rapmon hyung. I opened the door and there standing rapmon hyung. "Hyung palli, we need to go to hospital" I said and give him the mask to cover our face.

He look very shocked to death. "Isn't this Kei from lovelyz? Wh--y did she's with you?" He asked me. I ignored the question and went to the car.

Rapmon hyung is still shocked when he's driving. "She's my wife.hyung, I'm sorry" I suddenly said. "Are you crazy? Do you know our rules right? Are you out of your mind?" He raised his voices.

"Relax hyung, the.company already knows and they allowed us to married" I calm the.shocked rapmonster. "You better keep this as a secret" he advised me.

Kei was in the emergency room for about 1 hours. Rapmon hyung and I waited outside. A few minutes later, doctors come out from emergency room.

"Your wife is okay but she was too stressed. Have anything happened to both of you like small fought. You're lucky that she don't have any phobias. She may reject to have a sex with you if she lost her spirit". The doctors explained. I just nodded understand.

"What have you done to her Jimin ahh?" Rapmon hyung asked me. "I'm punished her with sexual treatment even she didn't want to" I told him sincerely.

"Are you crazy Jimin? What if she's pregnant?" He asked me. "I'm sorry hyung, this is me. I'm stupid in making decisions" I said humbly.

"I need too go, send my regards to Kei. Don't forget tomorrow we have our comeback. Think positive and make a right decisions" he patted my shoulder.

Skipp...

I holding her hand. Its was very soft. I see the hickeys made my me. Clearly can be see. My tears start to falled.

   "I'm sorry Park Jiyeon" I kissed her forehead.