Vanilla Baby

Hello loves! I'm sorry it took me soooo long to update, anyways. Kaka one year ko lang last April 18. Time flies so fast, parang kailan lang, I was writing my first chap. Anyways, I wont make this any longer, here it is.  

Nadine 

She was nervously laughing at the moment, she's on the hot seat, and this time, they were doing fast talk. Knowing tito boy, his questions are mind blowing and a little dirty. 

"Kung hindi ikaw ang leading lady ni James ngayon, sino dapat?"

I smiled as the audience screamed 'Wala!' 

"Wala" i giggled shyly, parang ang selfish noh? 

"Kung dessert si James, ano siya?" 

"Vanilla Ice cream" I smiled as tito Boy laughed. 

"Success is?" 

"Success is.. a choice" 

"Freedom is?" 

"Happiness" 

"Love is?" 

"Unconditional" She smiled again 

"Chocolates..." 

Oh no, 'to no yun!!! I saw the fast talk of Ate Anne, at yung kina Ate Toni, Marielle and Bianca. I took a deep breath and pretended to be chill. 

"Chocolates.." Tito boy repeated. "or lips ni James?" 

Para akong nabuhosan nang malamig na tubig! Nakakalokaaaaa! 

I laughed and placed my left hand on my face. "Tito boy!" she giggled with frustration. 

"Chocolates or lips?" He repeated again. 

She covered her mouth and laughed again, it's getting hot in here, kahit malamig dito sa studio. "May ma di-disappoint pag sumagot ako nang chocolate?" she joked to loosen up a bit. 

"Oo" tito Boy jokingly said. 

"Sige! Fine! Lips ni James para sa inyo" but, honestly, Lips naman talaga ni James ang pipiliin ko. The crowd screamed and I laughed again. They find this so interesting habang ako, I feel so roasted. 

"Okay, here's another question.. Pizza or abs ni James?" Tito boy threw the card on the floor aggressively and looked at me. 

"Ano ba yan!" I hissed and sat properly. I closed my eyes and covered it with my hand. For sure, James, Jelly, Barbie and Ate Ca will be teasing me non stop about this! 

"Hoy!" she reacted on what the audience said. "Both" she smiled. 

"Both na, tanggapin na natin yan" Tito Boy said. 

"Tanggapin niyo na please" she giggled. 

Nadine pulled over and grabbed her things, she'll be staying in James' condo for the night kasi early call time sila bukas, and she misses him. She had a long day, it was jampacked. Kaya she needed her boyfriend to relieve her stress. 

She opened James' unit, and turned on the lights. It was dark, and cold. alam na alam niya pag andito na si James, kasi it will always be cold. Palaging naka on ang AC dito, knowing James, adik na adik siya sa aircon. 

"Love?" she placed her things on the counter. "Andito na ako" 

"Over here love!" he screamed from his game room. She smiled with excitement, even his voice gives her butterflies. 

She rested her head on the door frame of the game room and stared at James who was busy playing. "Hey" she smiled and crossed her arms. 

"Hi love" he smiled and patted the space beside him asking Nadine to sit beside him. "Tired?" he asked while staying focused on the game. 

"hmmm" she nodded. "I wanna cuddle with my boyfriend" she wrapped her arms on his waist and leaned on his shoulder. 

James' kissed her forehead, still playing. "I'll cuddle with my girlfriend after she explains to me why she had to be sexy today.." 

"Love naman, that was for work" she kissed James' neck trying to tease him. 

"Naddie, don't use your flirting powers on me. That wont work tonight" he said trying to be focused on not loosing his cool. 

Nadine continued doing it, leaving love bites on James' neck. James groaned as the sensation got hotter. 

"Shit! Naddie no!" he paused the game and shifted. God knows how much he wanted to make 'momol with Nadine right at this moment. But, she needs to learn. 

Nadine giggled as she saw how red James' earlobes are. She knew James' was just holding it. "Why love?" 

"No pictures, of you should be posted with your plunging cleavage! God Nadine! I told your stylist to get rid of dresses like that. Another thing is, Hashtags, really?" his eyebrows furrowed "the fuck, I don't care, mas gwapo naman ako sa kanila." 

Nadine laughed. She find it cute when James' gets jelly about small silly things. It's a leap of joy seeing how his boyfriend is truly dedicated to her. 

"Why are you laughing?, you find this funny?" he tried to walk out but Nadine stopped him by wrapping her arms on his waist, habang nakatalikod si James. It felt like OTWOL all over again. 

"James, yes. Mas gwapo ka pa sa kanila. I don't even find them gwapo! It was my work, I didn't even know na sila ang mag-iinterview sa akin kanina. I didn't had the time to complain, kasi baka sasabihin nila na ang arte-arte ko. And, Jelly edited it naman diba? he covered my cleavage." Using her lambing face. 

"That still doesn't change the fact Nadine, bakit? Can we edit your interview kanina? Can we blur that? We can't." He justified "Can't" talaga. 

Nadine took a deep sigh. "Love, are we gonna argue on things na tapos na? Do we have to do this talaga? I want to cuddle, I want to be with you and have sweet moments, I missed you, I want you" 

"You want me?" he smirked. 

She nodded shyly and smiled. James grabbed Nadine heading to the kitchen. "I got a surprise for you" 

Nadine was a bit confused. "Surprise? Nanaman? Quota na James ah!" 

"I'm sure you'll love this." He opened the fridge's freezer and grabbed an Ice cream? 

"Ice cream?" she confusingly asked. 

"Vanilla.. Vanilla ice cream" he smirked. 

Nadine eyes grew big and laughed. "Hoy! napanood mo!?" 

James nodded. "Of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world. Especially the naughty questions. Anyways, I wondered why tito Boy changed the question?" 

"What question?" Nadine asked as she wrapped her hand on James' neck.

"Chocolates or Sex?" James smiled and raised one eyebrow. 

"Hoy!" pinalo ni Nadine si James sa kanyang dibdib. 

James opened the ice cream and grabbed a spoon full, he placed a lot on his lips and quickly grabbed Nadine into a kiss.. not just an ordinary kiss but an aggressive one. He was losing his chill, he wanted Nadine so much. He wanted to be in her. 

"So.. Nadine." he breathed heavily. "Chocolates or Sex?" 

She laughed. "Sex with my Vanilla baby" she put her hair on a bun trying to tease James as she removed her top and winked at him. She ran to the bedroom leaving James dumbfounded. 

~

Second Chap will be up tomorrow, but! It's gonna be a private chap, kasi alam niyo na, you know what I mean. It will be my first time writing intimate scenes. Kaya please bear with me. 

Comvo. 

- E