'Love me like you do'

Hi, will change the way i'll write okay? :) Sorry if it took me a while to write, i've been super busy. Sooo here ya go

James and Nadine arrived Laog earlier than Yassi, Andre and Donna since they have a meet and greet sesh kanina, Currently Nadine's laying down on her bed, drowned by her own thoughts, Actually it's been 3 days since they haven't fixed the issue between them, they have been fighting like crazy, they don't get along and it's usually not like that. 

Nadine rolled on the other side of her bed.. again and tried to close her eyes. On the other hand, James was also pacing back and forth in his room trying to figure out what to do, this was the very first time they separated hotel rooms ever since they got back with each other. 

And he can't take another day of pretending to everyone that they're both okay, It was already so hard for him to keep up and smile a while ago during the meet and greet, it took him a lot of courage to actually pretend that he was okay with it. But he took the opportunity to hold her during the event. 

After another minute of pacing back and forth, James decided to speak with Nadine and fix things. 

The moment James'hand  almost landed Nadine's hotel room door he stopped his self and turned his back, he didn't know what's holding him back kasi, hindi naman sya gan'to dati, James' straight forward for all we know. 

But the moment he turned his back, Nadine opened her door and was surprised. She actually decided to talk to him. 

Nadine: "Why are you here?" 

James: "I wanted to talk to you" 

shit his bold pure aussie accent made her weak again 

James: "Ikaw, san ka pupunta?" 

Nadine: "I wanted to talk to you din" *looks down* 

James: *sighs* "Your room" 

Nadine: *nods* 

James sat on the sofa while Nadine leaned on the wall and crossed her arms 

James: "Talk" 

Nadine: "Bakit ako?" *raised one eyebrow* "diba ikaw yung may problema dito?"

James: "Fine, I know I was immature, I know I acted like a kid, But I can't help it, boyfriend mo ako, trabaho man yun I can still see something in his eyes" 

Nadine: "James, we have to be professional. Alam mo yan" 

James: "This is why I didn't want to accept the Philpop thing!" 

Nadine: "I wanted to talk to you to fix things, hindi yung gan'to, you're making things more complicated, Pwede ba James? lumabas ka nalang kung wala ka namang planong makipag ayos? Nakakapagod na" 

James: *sighs* "Alright, I'm sorry" *looks down* 

Nadine: "and?" 

James: "Sorry, I'll try not to be jealous." 

Nadine: *tumabi kay James* "Kean is just a friend" 

James: *nods* 

The following day, Nadine felt relief and happiness at the same time, finally she can preform well. She was so nervous to do the 'love me like you do' prod kasi hindi pa sila naka practice ni James at the same time, they had separate practices kasi nga hindi sila okay, they had to practice with a different dancer. 

James decided to sleep with Nadine last night, they held each other so tight and he thought of finally.. finally okay na sila. They didn't want to disappoint the fans just because of their petty fight. 

Currently, Nasa dressing room na sila lahat, They we're all nervous especially Nadine, but she was so happy that Yassi and Andre was there to loosen up her feelings. Hindi nya alam bakit nagkakaganito siya, she had one too many shows tapos ngayon lang siya nagkaganito ulit, it felt like her first mall tour with James. 

Yassi: "Huy bakit ang tahimik mo?" 

Nadine: *sighs* "Kinakabahan ako bes" 

Yassi: "Ay, bakit?" 

Nadine: "The love me like you do prod bes. Grabe" 

Yassi: "Sus! okay lang yan, James' there with you naman eh"  

Nadine: *hugs Yassi* "Pa hug ngaaaaa" 

Yassi: *hugs back* "Kaya mo yan, You'll nail it for sure" *smiles* 

It was time.. It was time for the love me like you do prod, Nadine felt like drowning she's running out of breath, James' already out on the stage, doing his moves. After a minute, Nadine came out she swayed and did her moves too. 

Her heartbeat's so fast, kulang nalang sasabog na ang puso niya. Kaya she just concentrated and did her steps. sabi niya nga 'bahala na' Kampante naman siya kasi James' with her. 

Little did she know, the moment James touched her, kinabahan siya lalo. They was James looked at her while he was dancing and singing with the song, grabe. 

'Ang hot ni James' yan. yan ang nasa isip niya. He was wearing a white sando, his muscles was so detailed. 

The moment James spun her around all she did was look into his eyes and smiled, 'I'm the luckiest girl in the world.' she spoke through her mind. 

Grabe lang. 

And the moment the song ended they held their hands above and looked at each other. 

James was looking at Nadine's lips, she wanted to grab her and kiss her. Kaya lang hindi pwede. 'I love you' 

he whispered. 

Binawi niya ang tingin niya and smiled. he looked at the fans and threw his cap and laughed. 

Donna: "Hoy! Ang intense nang performance niyo!" 

Yassi: "Grabe ibang level" *tawa* 

Andre: "si James, asam na asam sa lips ni Nadine" *tawa* 

Nadine: "loko" *she shook her head and smiled at james* 

They ended the night with a dinner together with the whole concert crew. 

James and Nadine decided to have their alone time and excused their selves they walked at the foresty-like place sa kanilang hotel. 

It was a quiet walk, but they were contented with that. As long as they are together. 

Nadine: "I forgot to tell you something" 

James: *napahinto* "What?" 

Nadine: "I love you too.." *smiles* "I love you more" 

James: *giggles* "Can I kiss you?" 

Nadine: "hmmmm" *she bit her lip* 

James didn't wait for her answer, she grabbed Nadine by the neck and claimed her lips. He felt Nadine smiled at the middle of their kiss. It made him smile too. 

Ang saya lang. Ang saya saya. 

Hope you liked it! x 

ig: nadyalexis.wolf