3...

2..

1.

Harry stomped his foot onto the steering wheel. The seat jerked back.

*2 HOURS OF BEING ATTACKED WITH THE TENSION BETWEEN ZAYN AND HARRY THEY HAVE FOR SOME ODD REASON*

I sat down in a seat in the restaurant area. I sat in between Harry and Louis, while Niall and Zayn sat on the opposite side.

Harry and Zayn kept glaring deadly at each other. Louis was had his head rested on my shoulder. Niall was saying off everything he wanted to eat.

I couldn't help, but watch Zayn and Harry like a creeper. It's getting on my nerves that they just stare at each other like their gonna pounce on each other at any moment.

I sighed and slammed my fist down on the table, making it shake. All eyes landed on me. "You two need to stop it." I said, keeping my voice even. I wasn't mad or anything. "What are you talking about?" Niall asked. "Zayn and Harry." I answered him.

We all looked to them. Zayn crossed his arms and leaned back onto his seat. Harry looked down at his hands. "What has gotten into you two?" I asked. The both of them shrugged. I've never seen them like this. I don't recall them getting mad at each other ever.

"Someone say something or we can leave." I said with a shrug. Louis's and Niall's eyes widened. "Quick, say something!" Niall hit Harry.

Harry looked up innocently. "Zayn was being mean." He mumbled. I sighed. I feel like I'm talking kindergarteners. "What did he do?" I asked. "He stuck his tongue out at me." Harry said.

"Is that it?" I asked. He shook his head. Zayn kicked him under the table. Harry tensed. I looked over at Zayn. "Apologize." I ordered. Zayn shook his head. "Am I gonna have to repeat myself?" I asked strictly. "Go ahead." Zayn mumbled.

I looked over at Louis. "What?" I mouthed. He shrugged. I looked back over at Zayn. "What's gotten into you?" I asked him, rubbing his thigh.

"He's just mad because Liam cheated on him." Harry said. Zayn tensed and glared at him. "No he didn't." Zayn growled, slamming his fists down on the table. "Yes he did. Don't you know Sophia?" Harry asked. He's teasing him. "Sophia is a management girlfriend. She's just for pictures." Zayn snapped. "Oh, she's more then just for pictures." Harry wiggled his eyebrows at Zayn.

Zayn's eyes watered, then they became dark. "At least I wasn't one of the 20 people Eleanor slept with while she was dating Lou." He said with a smug smirk. Harry's eyes widened.

I looked over at Louis. Tears rolled down his cheeks quickly. He shook his head and ran. "LOUIS!" Harry stood and shouted. Louis ran out the door.

Harry glared over at Zayn. "I didn't and you know I didn't." He snapped. Zayn rolled his eyes.

"Unlike Liam and Sophia," Harry leaned over the table, "they actually did it." Harry whispered in Zayn's ear. Zayn dashed out from the table. He disappeared to -where I'm guessing - the bathrooms.

Everyone went silent. Niall and I glared at Harry. Harry sat back down awkwardly. He looked up at me innocently. I shook my head in disappointment. "I'm sorry?" Harry said shyly. "You shouldn't be apologizing to me." I said sternly. He nodded and looked down.

I looked over to Niall, the only one that didn't have anything to do with the problem at the moment. "Niall, can you see how Louis's doing?" I asked. He nodded and walked out.

"Maybe I should've gone to Louis." Harry said. "No," I stood up, "your going to sit here and think about what you've done. Telling Zayn that Liam would cheat on him? That was wrong on so many levels." I said strictly. "But he told Louis I slept with his girlfriend." Harry said in defense, pointing at the door. I shook my head. "You stay here and don't move." I ordered before walking over to the bathrooms.

I pushed the mens bathroom door open. "Zayn?" I said quietly. The bathroom was silent, except for sniffling coming from the middle stall. I walked over to it and knocked on the door. "Zayn?" I asked again. "Go away." He mumbled through his sniffles. I leaned back onto the door. "Its Andy, can we talk?" I asked. "No!" He cried loudly. I slid down to the ground. "Please?" I begged. "No." He said, his voice horse.

"It would make you feel better." I said. "B-But I d-don't w-wanna talk." Zayn stuttered. "Then what can I do to make you feel better?" I asked. His sniffling stopped. "Tell me Liam didn't cheat on me." He said. "He didn't cheat on you." I said. "Yes he did!" Zayn cried loudly. "No, he wouldn't. Liam isn't that kind of person. I know all evidence points to him doing that, but he wouldn't hurt someone he loved." I explained.

Zayn's breathing calmed down a little. "I can call him, if that will make you feel better?" I suggested. The clicking of the stall door went off, indicating he unlocked the door. I stood up.

Zayn stood there. He nodded his head and wiped his eyes.

I opened my arms out and he jumped into me. He buried his face into my chest. I rubbed his back with one hand and dialed Liam's number in the other.

I put the phone up to my ear. "Hello?" Liam's voice echoed from the other side of the line. "Hey cousin." I greeted. "Hey Andy, everything alright?" He asked. I looked down at Zayn. "Not exactly." I answered him. "Then what?" He asked nervously.

"Apparently, there was rumor going around that you and Sophia slept with each other." I whispered, trying not to make Zayn cry again. "No, who said that?" Liam asked, you could tell he was confused. "That's not the point. The point is, Zayn thinks its true. He's sobbing in my arms as we speak." I stated. "WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING EARLIER?! PUT MY BOYFRIEND ON THE DAMN PHONE!" Liam yelled, practically destroying my ear drum.

I put my phone up to Zayn's ear. My volume was up high, so I could hear their conversation to. "Zee?" Liam called out. Zayn didn't respond, he just sniffled. "Aw, my poor baby." Liam said, "don't listen to whoever told you that. You know I love you and I wouldn't ever hurt you." Liam explained. Zayn stopped sniffling. "Babe?" Liam called for.

"Why can't you come sooner?" Zayn asked, tears rolling down his cheeks and his lip trembling.

That broke my heart. Just hearing Zayn saying that. He looked so broken and helpless when he asked that.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm needed here. Stay strong, okay? I love you." Liam stated. "I-I love you t-to." Zayn stuttered. "Love you, bye." Liam said before hanging up.

I hugged Zayn tightly. He let out a loud cry. "I miss him so much." He cried. I wasn't sure of what to tell him. If I told him that Liam would be home soon, he'd know I'm lying. Liam's not gonna be home for a while.

Now I miss Liam.