Here We Go Again || Episode 10

-Afternoon-

"Joey, everything is gonna be fin-" Cat got interrupted by Joey. "No it wont. She'll tweet that it's all my fault."

"Joey, look at me." Cat said as she puts her hand on his shoulder. "It wasn't your fault and it never was, remember that.. Okay?" Cat smiled at him. He wiped his tears away. "Thanks, Cat. I'm glad I have a f-friend like you." He said. "You're welcom-" Cat got interrupted once again by Joey pulling her into a hug. "Thank you so much." Joey whispered.

"You're always welcome." Cat said and smiled.

They leaned back and sighed in relief. "So! Do you wanna play Minecraft with me?" Joey said. Cat nodded. "I don't know how to play though-" "I'll teach you." Joey said and smiled.

Joey teached Cat how to play, they were both having tons of fun.

-

"That was a lot of fun!" Joey said. "Joey, you yelled at him for so many times already!" Cat said and Joey laughed. "Oops!" Joey said. Cat rolled her eyes sarcastically. Joey's phone started ringing. It was unknown. "Oh, be right back! Someone is calling." Joey said and Cat nodded.

Joey went inside the bathroom and answered it.

Joey : Hello?

? : You need to go away.

Joey : W-What?

-

Cat's phone started ringing, unknown as well. "Hm?" Cat said and answered her phone

Cat : Hi?

? : Stay away.

Cat : What are you talking about?

? : Shut up.

Cat hung up quickly and looked to her left and her right, thinking that someone was there.

"Where's Joey?" Cat said and heard the bathroom door open. It was Joey.

"Hey." Joey sighed. "Are you alright?" Cat said. "Yeah, I guess.. Someone called me and I don't know who it was." Joey said and Cat's eyes widened. "Same!" Cat said and she started to get worried. "I'm scared." Cat said. Joey walked up to her and hugged her. "Don't be." He smiled.

"Well," Cat said and sighed in relief. "I have to go and edit some videos." She got up and gave Joey a tight hug.

"I hope you're feeling okay." Cat said, still hugging him.

"Thank you for everything." Joey said.

"You're always welcome, Joey." Cat said and smiled.

-

End