Here We Go Again || Episode 7

"Hello?" Cat said. "Hey, Cat. It's me, Joey. Are you free today?" Joey said. "Uh, yeah! Why?" Cat said.

Joey got nervous and took a deep breathe. "Do you wanna hang out today?" Cat smiled. "Sure! What time?" Cat said. "Um.. 12? We can go get lunch together, is that okay?" Joey said. "Yup. See you later!" Cat said. "Yeah.. Bye, Kit Cat!" Joey said and hung up.

-
Joey hung up and smiled. "After all these months.. I'm still into Cat." Joey shaked his head and chuckled. "I can't wait to see her again.."

Joey walked to his room and saw a box to the left. There was a ':(' written on it. Joey sighed and walked to the box. He kneeled down and opened it.

It was pictures of him and Cat smiling and hugging. These pictures made Joey happy.. Yet sad. He looked through everything. He saw a bunch of letters and he saw his letter to Cat when it was valentines day.

-
Dear Cat,
Thanks for being an amazing best friend/girlfriend to me. I have loved you ever since we worked at Teen. You made me happy, thanks for that. It's been one year already and we're still together. I hope we don't break up because you are the one I want to marry.
-
Joey stopped reading and frowned. "Why.. Why did I have to break up with her."
-
Cat looked at the time. 11:12 am. "I just want to hang out with Joey." Cat said. She went on her youtube and saw her video. The Girlfriend Tag. It was with Joey. They acted like they didn't date. But they actually were dating. "I miss you, Joey." Cat said.