Here We Go Again || Episode 2

Cat tried to avoid Joey but it didn't work it. She frowned and took a deep breathe and turned around. Once she saw Joey, she smiled. But, of course.. The smile was fake. "Hey, Joey!" Cat said. "Hey, Cat. Wow, it's been a long time since we seen each other, right?" Joey chuckled and pulled Cat into a hug.

'Pulling me into a hug.' Cat said in her mind as she remembered something.

-Flashback-

Joey pulled Cat into a hug. "Can we still be best friends?"

-End of Flashback-

Joey and Cat pulled away. "So, how are you doing?" Joey smiled. "I'm doing good, you?" Cat said as she tries to smile. "Same. Man, we should hang out sometime.. It feels like I haven't seen you in 792272910102928283 billion years." Joey chuckled. Cat giggled and nodded. "Sure, when?" Cat said.

"Tomorrow. Because I missed you so much.." Joey said and Cat's eyes widened. "Oh, um, sure!" Cat smiled. "Do you still live in your apartment?" Joey said. Cat nodded. "Okay, good. So, tomorrow okay? At about 6 pm." "Sur-" Cat got interrupted by Joey. "See you tomorrow Kit Cat. Bye, Cat! See you tomorrow!" Joey smiled and walked outside the store.

"Your chicken is here!" The guy behind Cat said. Cat turned around, still shocked on what Joey said. She took it and left. "Kit Cat? Joey haven't called me that in a long time.." Cat said as she went inside the car.

~~

"Cat, I'm sorry for everything. I still love you. Can we please be together once again?" Joey said as she took Cat's hand. "Yes, I have been waiting for this, Joey. After all these months, I'm still in love with you." Cat said.

"I love you so much." Joey said. "I love you to-"

Cat opened her eyes and sighed. "It was all a dream.." She said. She reached for her phone and opened it. "7 am? Wow, how early." Cat said and suddenly remembered something. "6 pm.. Joey.." Cat smiled and started tweeting.

@catrific : Going to be hanging out with @JoeyGraceffa! We haven't seen each other in months!

A bunch of tweets were sent to her. Also, a lot of retweets and favorites. Cat started to read some of the tweets.

'Didn't you guys dated?'

'I thought you guys broke up?'

'Yay, they are finally hanging out! I wonder what happened between the two of them..'

Cat turned off her phone and took a shower.

-5:56 pm-

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR!" Cat panicked. "Ah! This one!" She grabbed her pink tshirt and put it on.

She heard a knock on the door. She smiled and walked to the door. She opened it and saw Joey. "Hey!" Cat said and they hugged. "Hey, Cat! Let's go?" Joey smiled. Cat nodded and walked towards the Joey's car.

They both went inside and Joey started driving. "Hey, so.. About what happened a few months ago.." Joey said. Cat looked at Joey. "I'm sorry for that. But I'm glad that we're still best friends.." Joey looked at Cat, they made eye contact and smiled at each other. "It's alright, Joey. At least we get to see each other once again.." Cat said.

It was silent. They didn't talk to each other. After what happened a few months ago, they couldn't get over it. They were silent and they didn't talk until the ride was over.

"I just miss talking to Joey.." Cat said in her mind.

"Why isn't Cat talking? But then again, I'm also too shy to talk.. Ever since that break up, it's like we're starting all over again.." Joey said in his mind.

Cat got out of the car and Joey did the same. "Ah, sushi. But, don't you hate sushi?" Cat laughed. "I kinda do hate sushi but I'm only doing it for you since you like sushi!" Joey chuckled. "Well, that's very kind of you!" Cat said.

"Well, let's go in?" Joey said. Cat nodded. Joey opened the door for her. Joey smiled.

~~

We will continue the story tomorrow! :)