Here We Go Again || Episode 9

"Come on! Just go!" Joey said. "Joey! I'm too scared! I don't want to go!" Cat said, looking up at the huge and fast rollercoaster. Joey puts his arm around her and said "You're gonna be alright. Don't worry because you have me by your side." Joey said. "Ugh, fine." Cat said and they went on the rollercoaster.

They sat down the seats and Cat started panicking and she kept on saying 'I'm scared' repeatedly. Joey looked at her and laughed. He hugged her and let Cat lay her head on his shoulder before the ride starts.
-
The ride started and Joey and Cat screamed during it.

After the ride, Cat looked a bit scared. Joey looked at her and kissed her head. "Are you okay now?" Joey chuckled. Cat nodded. "That was terrifying oh my god Joey." Cat said. Joey laughed and put his arm around her.
-End of Flashback-
"Um? Cat?" Dan said through the computer screen because they were skyping. Cat heard Dan. "Oh! Sorry, what?" She immediately said.

"It's alright." Dan said and smiled. "So anyways, do you have any plans today?" Dan said. "Um," Cat said, thinking if she did have any plans today. "Nope!" She said. "Oh, good because I wanna take you somewhere!" Dan said. "Where?" Cat said curiously. "It's a secret, you'll know later." Dan winked and chuckled. "Fine." Cat said and laughed.
-A Few Hours Later-
Cat heard a knock on the door and walked to the door. She opened it and it was..

"Dan! Hey!" Cat said. "Hey, Cat. Ready?" Dan said as he smiled. "Uh, yeah." Cat said. Dan smiled at her.

Cat's POV
I feel like Dan likes me but I don't like him back because..

Because I like Joey. There, I said it. But, then again, Joey has a girlfriend. I just wish that we didn't break up.

And Dan is like a brother to me. Ugh..

End of POV

We walked to Dan's car which he rented. He started the engine and drove off.

"So, are you excited?" Dan said and looked at her, she was on her phone, texting. Dan sighed. "Yeah! Really excited!" Cat said and turned her head to Dan but went back to texting.

Cat : I'm with Dan right now. :)
Joey : Oh, really? Hahaha, why didn't you invite me!! Rude!
Cat : Sorry! But next time, we should hang out! ;)
Joey : Promise? =D
Cat : Promise. :)

Cat smiled at her phone. "Um, who are you texting?" Dan said, thinking it was Joey. He was getting a bit mad. "Joey." Cat said, still smiling at the text. "Oh, ha, cool." Dan said. He didn't smile.
-
"Joey, who are you texting?" Whitney said and laid her head on Joey's shoulder. "Cat." Joey said and smiled. Whitney rolled her eyes and sat up.

"Can I ask you a question, Joey?" Whitney said. "Uh, sure." Joey said, not facing her and was still texting Cat.

"Do you.. Like Cat?" Whitney said and glared at him. Joey stopped texting and faced her.

"Um.. Why are you asking me that, Whitney?" Joey said. "Just answer my question." Whitney said, getting annoyed.

"No." Joey lied. "You are such a liar, Joey." Whitney said. "I'm not joking! Why would I like her? She's just my best friend." Joey lied again.

"Oh yeah, sure, /best friends/. Sure Joey. You guys broke up a few months ago and you guys saw eachother a few days ago and now you guys are /best/ friends??" Whitney said and looked down, getting sad. "I thought you loved me. I saw you guys being all cute to eachother a few days ago. It's all her fault." Whitney said as she walked out of the room.

"She did?" Joey said and panicked. He ran out of the room and found Whitney. "Whitney, wait!" Joey said as he ran to her. "I'm sorr-" Whitney interrupted him.

"It's over." Whitney said and Joey was speechless. "It's over now. Goodbye.." Whitney said and ran to her car and drove off.

"I.." Joey said and started crying. He ran to his room and opened his phone.

*2 NEW MESSAGES FROM "Kit Cat <3"*

Cat : Dan is taking me out on a picnic!
Cat : He finally told me where we are heading! Text you later, Joey! <3

Joey cried even more.

Joey : Cat.. Me and Whitney just broke up..
-
Dan set up the food and everything. "There!" Dan said. "Yay! We can eat now!" Cat said.

They both ate and watched the sunset. It was getting dark so Dan cleaned everything up. They walked back to Dan's car and they drove off to Cat's house.

Cat checked her phone to see 1 message from Joey.

She read it and frowned but, also happy at the same time.

Cat : Do you want me to come over to your house tomorrow?<3 I hope you feel better. I love you.
Joey : Yeah, thanks Cat. I love you too! <3
-
END