Here We Go Again || Episode 8

Cat was still watching the girlfriend tag that she made with Joey, a long time ago.

"Do we have something matching? Except for our hearts?" Joey said as he looked at Cat. They both laughed.

Cat smiled at that part and watched the whole video.

-12:00 pm-

Joey decided whether he should stick with the long emo hair or no. Cat always loved Joey's emo hair so, he decided to put his hair down for a change.

"Wow, look at me with my old hair.. I know Cat loves my hair like this.." He chuckled and fixed his shirt.

He sighed in relief and smiled. His phone was ringing and he took it out of his pocket. Whitney was calling him. He answered the phone.

"Yeah?" Joey said. "Hey, do you wanna hang out today? As in, now?" Whitney said. Joey's eyes widened and answered her question. "Uh, no. I can't. I'm too busy.. Um.. Editing a lot of videos." Joey said as he panicked. "Oh," Whitney said in disappointment. "Well, tomorrow?" She said. "Uh, sure." Joey said. "Gotta go, love you, bye." Joey said and immediately hung up.

Joey then went to his contacts and called Cat. She answered the phone after 3 rings.

"Hey, you ready?" Joey said in a very happy voice. "Yup!" Cat said. She seemed excited as well. "Okay, see you there Kit Cat!" Joey waited for her to say goodbye back and hung up.

-

Joey arrived at Cat's house and before getting out of the car and knocking on the door, he took a deep breathe and remembered what Whitney said last night, "She's just your best friend, Joey. I don't want you to fall in love with anyone." Joey sighed and just forget about it.

He walked up to the front door and rang the door bell.

Joey looked down and heard the door open. He was still looking down. "Hey," Joey said as he looked up at Cat. His eyes widened and saw her beautiful smile. "You look amazing," Joey said. "Friend." He added.

Here we go with the 'friend' thing. Cat said in her mind.

"Aw, thanks, Joey! You look amazing as well!" Cat smiled at him. Joey smiled back. "So, let's go?" Joey said and Cat nodded. They went inside the car and Joey started driving.

"So," Joey said as he focused on the road. "We can talk about something?" He said. "Sure." Cat said and smiled. Joey wanted to talk about the break up but he decided not to. "Do you like to eat chicken at 12 pm?" Joey said and Cat laughed. "You are so random. Yes, I do actually." Joey chuckled. "Good. Because we are eatin-" Joey got interrupted by Cat. "Eating chicken, right?" Cat giggled. Joey laughed and nodded.

-

They ate chicken together, told funny jokes, and just had a fun time.

They went out and they kept laughing because Joey had said a joke. "Oh my god Joey!" Cat laughed and playfully hits him on the shoulder. "Ow!" Joey said, sarcastically.

Joey opened the car door for Cat and smiled at her.

-

Whitney was walking and she looked to her left and saw Joey and Cat. Her eyes widened and got furious. "It's.. Her. Cat.." She said as she clenched her fists. "I knew that he would like her again... Ugh, Cat.." Whitney said.

-

Joey arrived at Cat's apartment. They both walked to the front door and smiled.

"I really had a fun time." Cat said. "Me too. Especially those jokes that we were talking about." Joey chuckled. They both laughed and looked into each other's eyes. "Thanks for today." Cat said with a smile. "No problem, it's nice seeing you again.." Joey smiled. "I should go." Joey said. "Oh, okay. Sure. Bye, Joey." Cat said and waved at him.

"Goodbye.. Kit Cat." Joey said and pulled her into a hug.

-