●Chapter 13●

"YOU NEED MORE STRENGTH IN YOUR PUNCH!" Alaricas shouted.

Dimitri winced, "Why the fuck are you shouting?"

"BECAUSE I CAN!"

Jason raised an eyebrow at the two men, "He's an alpha?"

Dimitri nodded, "I know, I'm surprised too."

Alaricas narrowed his eyes, "I will get a fucking squrriel and put it in your bedroom, Black."

Dimitri paled before smirking, "And I'll put a monkey in your's."

"Like you can get a monkey." Alaricas scoffed.

Dimitri shrugged, "I have my ways."

"Iris has a pet monkey." Jason grinned.

Alaricas scowled at them, "Assholes."

Jason groaned as he laid on the bed, staring at his laughing mate. He smiled softly at her, a plan formed in his head as he pressed her body against his. Sara immediately started to freak out, yelling about him being sweaty.

"Ew!" She shrieked.

Jason grinned, "I love you!"

"Get off me, you smelly oaf!"

"But I thought you loved me." Jason whimpered, feigning hurt.

"Yeah, when you're not rubbing sweat all over me!"

He laughed and got up to take a shower, he froze when someone knocked on their door. He watched as Sara swung it open, revealing Sage. He immediately relaxed, giving Sage a smile, he walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

Sara sighed as she sat on the bed, "How long is the Summit pack staying?"

Sage bit her lip, "A month."

Sara quietlty nodded as she looked at the bathroom door, knowing her mate was currently panicking in there. He wouldn't show any of his fear or panic in front of her and it bothered her. He was her mate, she wanted to comfort him. However, he shuts her out the second she brings it up.

Sage frowned at her sister, "What's wrong?"

"He won't tell me anything. I know he's afraid of them. Of Ryan. But anytime I try to talk to him or help him, he immediately puts on his strong face and changes the subject. I can't even talk about it." Sara sighed.

Sage frowned, "If there's one thing I know about Jason, it's his pride. He doesn't want to look like a weak mate to you."

"But he doesn't. Even when he cries, he's not weak. He's just a normal person showing emotion."

"I know, but it's hard for some people."

Sara nodded in agreement, she released a breath and laid on her side. Planning on getting Jason to open up to her, one way or another.