Chapter 27

Thank you so much for 16k reads!!!
Please read the authors note at the end... It's really really important!

Derek P.O.V

Stiles didn't let me explain, I should go to his house so we can talk. I am pretty sure he will be there. I walk over to the house and knock at the door. The door opens and Stiles looks at me awe. He runs to me and hugs me tightly, I hug him back wrapping my arms around his waist. He nuzzles his head in my neck. While we hug, I notice something on his neck, it looks like a tattoo. I let go of him with confused look.

"Stiles, what is that tattoo on your neck?" I asked him. Wait a second, at pack meetings someone said that there are these tattoos that shadowhunters have that have different abilities.

"The Deflect/block rune?" He said, but came out more as a question.

"Why did you-" I started but stiles interrupted me. "Just come inside and I'll explain everything." I nodded.

--

So apparently he wanted to defend himself, I understand why he would get that rune but he doesn't need it... He has his baseball bat to defend himself. Stiles forgave me about how I never told him about the Calaveras. He understood and said that he would of never told me either if he were in the same position.

"Derek, what are we gonna do though? We don't have much time until the Calaveras will want you back." Stiles said.

"I'm not going with them. I don't care what they do to me, I'm not leaving you." I responded, Stiles smiled. Suddenly, I get a message on my phone.

Calaveras: don't have much time Derek... You don't get here by tomorrow, say goodbye to Stiles Stilinski (Don't know what there names are lol)

I show Stiles and he looked angry. "Seriously?!" He stood up, "what do we do now?"

"They won't get to you, I promise." I replied.

Me: you won't lay a hand on him, you hear me? Our pack will kill you when we have chance! leave us alone and we will.

--

"I have to tell you something." Stiles said out of nowhere.

"What is it?" I asked, I move closer to him.

"I-well I am getting these dreams with Theo is them, he told me he isn't entirely gone. What do you think he means?"

Oh god, Theo is still here? But, we killed him... for sure, we did. "He can't be alive..." I replied and looked down.

"Dr. Deaton might no, I'll ask him." Stiles said and took out his phone from his pocket. He typed and sent the message. "But, I think I might know. He said he isn't entirely gone, so there must be some part of himself still here."

I nodded agreeing with him. He must be right, I saw him die, I saw the life draining out of him.

After a few minutes, We heard Stiles's phone vibrate. He checked him phone and showed me the message Dr. Deaton replied.

Dr. Deaton- So, if he is in your dreams, it must because of what happened before he died. He was torturing you am I correct? It's the stress messing with you. Don't worry about its Stiles, he's gone, for sure.

"He's right, it's the stress..." Stiles said and ran his hand through his hair, He sounded more relieved.

"Stiles, don't worry about it. Theo is gone, and he's not coming back. I promise." (another promise 😭)

"Okay."

"Okay."

Please Vote, comment, follow! 😊 If you read attacked that ending of the chapter will look familiar hehe.
Will Calaveras take back Derek?

Okay, guys I have some bad news, well it's bad news if this is sad to you...?
Anyway, because I have 3 books to write right now, i need you is going to start to come to an end... I am really sorry, I wish this book could keep going but I have no time to update, I try to update as much as I can.
Once again I am really, really, really, really, really really, really, sorry... But teen wolf chatroom 2 and Stiles Lightwood AU is going to come out soon!
Thank you guys for being awesome readers, I love your comments and feedback, thanks for all your support! I love you guys!