Chapter 19

Hey guys, I am going on vacation for a week on Tuesday so I am posting 2 chapters today.

Stiles P.O.V

...

Allison?

Allison?!

How is this even possible? She died. She died in Scott's arms.

Oh my god, maybe this isn't the real Allison. Maybe, it's a shapeshifter! Or a ghost! Or a demon is possessing her dead body! Yep, too much supernatural.

"Allison?" Scott finally said, she smiles.

"It's really me Scott." Scott runs to her and gives Her a tight hug. Liam hasn't seen Allison yet. I join the hug as well, Derek stands there. Idiot... I pull Derek into the hug as well. It's good to have someone from the pack back. Kira joins the hug too, Malia does too. Even though they didn't get to get to know Allison like us. Liam, Aaron and Alex just stand there.

The hug breaks. A lot of questions need to be answered.

"What happened? Are you okay? How are you alive?" Scott asked, there he goes.

"I woke up on the side of a road somehow. My dad saw me and took me to his place. But the other night, someone came to me at night. I think his name was Theo. He told me to tell.... Stiles, that... That he is gonna kill you." Allison said. Shit, why is he like that? Why can't Theo just leave me alone!

Everyone looks at me. "Why. Didn't. I. Know. This. Stiles." Scott asked me.

"Not right now Scott. That's why we need to kill him. Today." I said, Derek gives Scott a death glare, Scott returns the death glare, Jesus.

"Ugh, I'm not mad at you Stiles." Scott said and looks down, I grin at him. Derek rolls his eyes.

"He's gonna be here in less then an hour, are you all prepared?" Derek asked. Everyone nods there heads, even Allison and Chris.

--

While we wait for Theo, there is a lot of catching up to do. While I wait for Theo, should I go up to Malia? We need talk this out one way or another. I guess I should now. What if we die today?

I sit next to her on the couch. "Hi." I said. Ugh! I probably made this so awkward. All I said was 'Hi'. Stupid me.

"Hey." She replied.

...

Well, this is very awkward.

"We need to... Talk." I said.

"I know." She responded. "But, not right now. After this. We will make it out alive..."

"Okay." Thank god! I didn't want to do this... At all.

I check the time... Great. Theo is gonna be here 5 minutes. Well, probably any second now, I don't think he will be here at the exact time. I get up from the couch and yell. "Everyone! Get ready! He will be here any second!"

The pack gets out there weapons and stuff, and I pull out my bat. I look down at my bat... Yep... I'm going to die today. I hope my dad is okay... I never went to see him. I feel really bad.

"You okay?" Derek asked me, I can't say yes Because he will know I am lying.

"What do you think?" I asked him. He raised his eyebrow. I kiss his cheek...

Shit.

Malia saw me.

She walks up to us, looking very pissed, giving me a death glare. "What are you two?" She asked angrily.

"Um... Friends?" That came out more of a question. Great... Just great.

"When did this happen between you two?" She asked.

Why is Derek depending on me to tell her everything?! "Uh, around when he came back..."

"Stiles! I wanted get back together with you again!"

"Well... To late. You shouldn't of broke up with him, so now, well, he's mine." Derek replied. Wow...

She flips her hair and walks away. I take Derek's hand and hold it tightly.

For some odd reason, someone knocks at the door. Who would be here? Oh my god, it's probably Theo. But, why is he knocking at the door? Chris grabs his gun with sliver bullets and slowly walks to the door. Kira takes out her katana sword, and Allison takes out her bow and arrow.

Chris opens the door and gets punched in the face knocking him out. Allison runs to her father to check if he is okay. Theo! Theo stands at the door with dread doctors behind him. "Well hello there. Didn't know the gang would be here." Theo said.

Kira runs to him and tries to stab him with her sword. Instead, he takes the sword from her and drops it to the ground. "Well, surprise! I'm not here for Alexander. I'm here for Stiles. I knew he would be here." Theo said and He smirks at me.

"Don't touch him, or even go near him." Derek replied, Derek stands next to me. Allison and Chris get up.

"Oh, I won't... The dread doctors will for me." He said. The dread doctors are walking toward me. Oh shit...

I miss teen wolf. I don't want to wait forever for season 6. Vote and comment what you thought! Thanks.

- Sammy