Chapter 20

Stiles P.O.V

The Dread doctors walk even closer to me, Lydia yelled, "Cover your ears!" All of us cover our ears, Lydia screams at the Dread doctors, making two of them fall on the floor. She was really loud, my ears start to bleed a little, I try to hide it. I am like, the only human here so my ears will bleed.

The dread doctors are really close to me. Since Derek is by my side, he shifts and growls at them, but they are not scared of Derek. Scott shifts too and roars at them, they move back a little bit, since he is the true alpha and all.

While, the pack fight the Dread doctors, I move back to not get involved in this whole fight. As I do, Theo came up to me and punched me in the face...

Knocking me out.

Derek P.O.V

As Scott, Kira, Lydia, Malia, Liam, Aaron, Alexander and I are all fighting the Dread Doctors, I didn't see Stiles anywhere. I turn around, he isn't there.

Theo isn't either.

Oh... no. What if Theo took Stiles? "Guys, I have to find Stiles!" I said to the pack. Malia and Liam walk up me.

"We are coming too. You need back up, Theo could have him." Liam said, Malia nods her head. They are right, I need back up. I can't fight Theo on my own.

"Okay." I replied, and us three went to find Stiles.

--

I knew Stiles's scent, so Liam and Malia were behind me as I followed his scent. For some reason, his scent is leading to the sewers. Why would Theo hide Stiles in the sewers?

"He's... In the sewers." I said, Malia and Liam look confused.

"The sewers?" Liam replied.

"That's where his scent is leading me."

"Well, let's go!" Malia yelled annoyed that we were taking to long.

--

Malia, Liam and I are walking in the sewers, when I feel Stiles's scent getting stronger. "He's close." I said to Malia and Liam.

Oh great.

I smell blood.

Lots of it.

And that blood is Stiles's.

My dog keeps barking at me, like okay, I get it, you want attention. Vote, comment and follow!

- Sammy