Warrior Cats Reading Warrior Cats Facts

A/N
Hey, guys! So, recently on Wattpad I have been reading warrior cats facts. Then suddenly an idea popped in my head: what if the warriors themselves read these facts? Read the spoof to find out!
~

Cloudtail: Hey, guys! Guess what?

Sandstorm: You finally got a life?

Cloudtail: 😳 Ouch...
ANYWAY, guys guess what-

Jayfeather: Did you finally get an exercising routine? Because you need to lay off the cookies if you know what I mean-

Cloudtail: EVERYONE SHUT UP!!!! I'm TRYING to say is that I found this thingymagig on this Twoleg-screeny thingymabob-

Graystripe: *leaps behind the fresh-kill pile and begins to shake* You mean the SIRI STALKER!?!?!?!?!?

Cloudtail: Graystripe, chill. I found this weird thing that has facts about US!!

Squirrelflight: Wait, facts as in things about us, and things about us as in things that SHOULDN'T BE ON THE INTERNET!!???

Cloudtail: ...Yup

Lionblaze: Wait, that means that someone has been stalking us?

Leafpool: THEY KNOW WHO WE ARE!??!?

Jayfeather: THEY CAN'T TAKE MAH STICK!!!! THEY CAN'T!!!!

Firestar: WHO'S THEY!?!?!?!?

Graystripe: OH STARCLAN IMA GONNA PEE!!!

*All cats run around the camp screaming*

Cloudtail: *le facepaw* and I thought I was insane!
...EVERYONE SHUT UP FOR THE LAST TIME AND CALM DOWN!!!!

*everyone falls on the ground in exhaustion*

Cloudtail: Let's get to these facts!

Firestar: Fine!

Graystripe: *doesn't have pants on if you know what I mean* I'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Sandstorm: Shut up, Graystripe.

Jayfeather: We don't care about you.

Graystripe: :_(

*all cats from the other clans and from StarClan magically appear out of nowhere*

Firestar: Sup, fam!!

Cloudtail: Ok, here's the first fact:
"Fireheart did not disagree with Graystripe's love for Silverstream because it was against the code, he disagreed with it because he felt like he was being replaced."

Sandstorm: Awwww, Firestar!! Such a softie!

Firestar: Shut up.

Graystripe: *actually stopped peeing* Dude, that's cold.

Bluestar: Wait, Firestar, you KNEW about Graystripe and Silverstream and you didn't even bother to TELL me!?!?!?

Firestar: Well, Bluestar-

Bluestar: Don't Firestar. Just don't.