Chapter 11

I walked up the stairs, paying no attention to the girls calling my name and trying to get my attention. I was in no mood to fuck around, take that what ever way you'd like. I had too much on mind, anyways. But I couldn't help smirking as I passed the doors of Zayn and Harry, socks on the door knob. Looks like they had no problem at all, tonight. I glanced at the clock above Zayn's door. 2:35 am. Or morning.

The party of course was still going on, but the person I had spent most of it looking for disappeared, and I was worried as fuck. Wait a minute. I quickly made my way back over to Zayn's room and burst in.

"Christ, Niall!" Zayn attempted to cover himself up, taking all of the sheets and leaving the poor girl with nothing. She tried to cover up with her hands but that didn't really do much. And she was blonde. Not who I was looking for. Without saying a word, I slammed his door shut before opening Harry's door. Harry was knocked out on his bed, and the girl he had was roaming through his drawers. She glanced up, eyes wide with shock. She had eyeliner smeared under her eye, a desperate glint appearing in it. The signs of a druggie.

"He keeps his wallet in his right shoe." I nodded to his beat up old boots placed neatly by the door. I swear, this guy probably stumbled in here, yanking his and her clothes off but stopped and had her wait while he carefully took off his boots and whatever was in his pockets because he's that much of a girl. Shaking my head, I shut the door, but not before I saw her lunge for the shoe.

Where the fuck could she be?! There were 3 other doors with socks on them and I did the exact same thing I did to Harry and Zayn. But none of them were with her and I couldn't have been happier. But I was pissed at the same time. If she isn't with me then she isn't safe. And judging by how silly she was being in the dining room earlier, she was drunk. Drunk and wandering around a house full of ruthless frats who think with their dicks.

I growled, if I find out any of them touched her, I will tear off their dicks and shove it up their assholes.

The only room left to cheek was mine. And I highly doubt she'd be in there, the girl over thought every little thing she did. Its pretty annoying. But then again, she has a reason to.

I opened the door and couldn't stop my eyes from rolling. There Chloe was. All snuggled up in my bed. I shut and locked my door behind me, kicking my shoes off before moving to sit in the love seat across from my bed so I could stare at her. She really was beautiful. And her lips, so plump. She looked relaxed. I haven't seen her like that. She's always on guard when she's around me. Or was. Funny how she goes from igoring me for weeks to hopping into my bed.

You've been ignoring her, too.

Yeah, but I'm ignoring her for the right reasons. She just doesn't understand.

She probably would if she knew maybe even a slight detail. She's completely in the dark.

I think she knows more than she's letting on.

Chloe's hand reached up lazily to move a strand of hair out of her face and I tensed up.

"G.I.Joe 2 sucks..." She hummed in content before going slack once more, drifiting further into sleep.

Sleep.

That sounds good.

I stared at her for a few more minutes. I'm not gonna lie, my eyes were trained on her chest. She was wearing some sort of small vest thingy that exposed her slim stomach and a lot of cleavage. Just watching her chest fall and rise...Well, I'll just pass it off as my morning wood.

Why would she sleep in my bed? She probably thought I was gonna be a gentleman and sleep on the floor or something. Well that's too fucking bad for her. That's my bed and I'm not giving up that comfort just because she decided she wanted to get drunk and wipe out in my room.

I stood up and walked over to bed, pulling the duvet back and-OH MY LORD, THANK GOD FOR LUCK OF THE IRISH.

Chloe, was not wearing any pants. Just red laced panties. The sexy see thorughish ones. So she was barely covering up her chest, and she had no pants on. I never really was a spooning type of guy, but tonight....tonight, I shall spoon like no other night. And cuddle. Cuddle a half naked Chloe. She's gonna be pissed and hung over in the morning, but if she's not wearing a bra, this will be all worth it.

I climbed into bed behind her, laying down. It was actually a really awkward position. I was laying on my right arm and I didn't know what to do with the left one.

"Chloe." I whispered into her ear,

"Hm?"

"Lift your head up." I instructed and she obeyed, most likely because of the sleep. I slipped my right arm where her head had been and she rested her head on it, using it as a pillow.

That got rid of most of the awkwardness. I then moved my arm to rest over her left hip, my hand dangling by her stomach before she placed her hand over mine, pressing it against her skin in the process. She was so warm and soft. I bet...

I sniffed her hair and sure enough, the sent of strawberries filled my nostrils. I was being creepy, but walking into random rooms in a house filled with boys isn't the best thing to do, and this would definitely teach her a lesson.

I rested my head against the pillow and Chloe snuggled back into me. My eyes drooped shut.

She better not be crabby when she wakes up or I'm going to be pissed to the max.

_____________________________________________________________________________
Thank you "_UmmHi" and "Bow_TiesAreCool" for the amazing covers! And thank you "SweetMunchkin" for being amazing! Also, I made an 8track track for Game On! My username is the same as this one and the track is called Game on (Frat Boy Niall) keep telling me all the songs that make you think of Game on, I've listened to every one each of you have recommended and I love them! Bougth them on iTunes. And the more music I have to listen to, the faster I write ;) All corrections will be made in the morning. Another update possibly this weekend?