Nineteen

Homecoming night was approaching quicker than I thought. Jessica, Allison and I were all going to meet at my house to get ready. The doorbell rang and I ran downstairs.

"Hi chickies!" I shouted at them as they walked into the door. We all cuddled and I led them to my room and I turned on my stereo. We started singing to Taylor Swift, and other random songs.

Finally, after we realised the time, we all put on our dress and shoes, while half dancing, and half singing. Jess and Allison looked beautiful. I looked into the mirror. I really hope Cam likes this.

"So Mel, did a lucky guy eventually ask you out?" Allison asked me.

You know, I just realised that I didn't tell either of them about Cam.

"Why of course." I said, "Did you really think that this girl has lost her touch?"

They laughed. "Well, tell us who." Allison said.

"You will have to see. He will be fetching me at 6." I said. Glancing at the clock. 5:37. I almost screamed, and I pointed to the clock.

"Oh no, hurry up Allison! We have to do our hair and makeup!!!" Jessica screamed. I quickly curled my hair and Jessica did my makeup.

"All done!" She shouted. I looked into the mirror. My mouth dropped. I spun in my dress. I felt like a ballerina. Just then a heard a car hoot. I looked at Allison. She decorated her eyes with a glittery eye shadow, making them pop and twinkle. She had twisted her hair up in a curly low bun, with a few long stands framing her face. Then I glanced at Jessica. She was wearing gorgeous purple two piece dress. It framed her figure to a tee, making her look absolutely breathtaking.

I looked up and down in satisfaction

I looked up and down in satisfaction. Her hair was half up half down she looked absolutely gorgeous.

"You two look amazing. The guys will have to kick themselves to make sure they aren't dreaming!" I shouted as we all ran downstairs. My mom and dad looked up and down at each of us with their mouths open.

"Gorgeous girls!" Mom said, "Alright. Quick picture!" I groaned. She snapped a photo of the three of us, and I ran outside.

Cam was leaning on his car and when he saw us he just starred at us.

"Cameron? He asked you out?" Allison said open mouthed. I smiled and nodded.

"As in like, Ridgewood high quarterback Cameron?" Jessica asked. Cameron just grinned.

"Yeah." I smiled widely.

"Are you coming or not?" I asked and the girls hopped into the car.