11. You're gay? Me too.

I wanted to kiss him.

Why?

Why did I want to kiss him?

Was it because of Melanie's obsession with me and him? Was it because I genuinely found him attractive? Was it because I haven't kissed someone in so long?

My last relationship was about a year ago, a little longer. It was only three months with a boy named Craig. It wasn't anything too heartbreaking, he had to move across country and I wasn't up for that. He was the last person I ever kissed.

Did I even want to kiss Vic? Or was I just pulling myself deeper into thought while just so happening to be looking at his lips?

I can't fool myself.

Me and Vic have gotten increasingly closer these past few weeks, he's been by my side ever since they started more chemo. My mom still won't come around during that time but it's alright, Vic has been keeping me company.

True, half the time I've been sick or too weak to really talk, but it's nice hearing him tell me things about himself. He told me about his family, how his mom was sick, he told me about how he moved all the way here from California when he was little so he could have a fresh start. He told me so many things.

He even told me that he used to have a boyfriend.

Obviously, me being a flamming homosexual, decided to ask him more about that situation.

..

"About five months ago, I had to move back in with my parents because my relationship with my ex boyfriend didn't work out. I don't like living at home but being a college student still, I can't really do much about that. I'm hoping to move out soon." He said, he was blabbing on and on about his life at home and his living situation.

I told him that I lived my mom and I was planning to move out right when high school was over, but that doesn't seem to be an option right now due to my current medical state.

"You had a boyfriend? I didn't know you were gay." I said, laying on my side and looking towards him, I tried not to look too interested.

"Oh yeah, I hope that doesn't bother you. I didn't even really mean to say it out loud." He said nervously, he blushed a bit and looking down at his lap.

"I think it would be a little hypocritical if it were to bother me." I said softly. He looked at me and smiled, laughing softly.

"That's such a coincidence, no way." He said, his nervousness disappearing. I think it was that moment when I thought I wanted to kiss him.

He smiled at me, his little tooth showing. He looked so attractive. I couldn't say anything, I just smiled widely. He didn't stay on the topic long, he began to talk about something else, I think it was about college but I was too deep in my own thoughts to listen.

..

That's how I got in this situation and I can't stop thinking about it. I've been thinking about it for hours on end, he only left my room about two hours ago.

When he left, I couldn't help but check out the view from behind as well.

Oh, man. I don't think this is gonna end well.

------------------------------------------------

Thank you all so so so much for all the positive feedback and comments, it really makes me happy and encourages me to continue to write. I've had some major writers block but I managed to make something out of nothing for you guys.

Thank you, again. It means the world.

Stay awesome, don't forget to comment and vote. ❤