Chapter 5

I have decided to update again cause I'll be busy tomorrow so enjoy!

Since Wonwoo and Mingyu are busy with the festival thing they didn't really see each other that much which broke Wonwoo's heart a bit.

"Wonwoo can you help us get more drinks for us? We're kinda thirsty." Vernon said and Wonwoo nodded.

He jogged off to a convenient store which was close by and bought two plastic bags of coke cans.

"Here." Wonwoo placed the plastic bags down onto a table and everyone took a can each.

"Wonwoo!" a girl called him. He sighed and helped her. The only thing he wanted was to see and talk to Mingyu.

Mingyu was still trying to find the outfits for the cafe thing.

But soon he did come across it. It was beautiful to Mingyu especially the butler clothing.

'If Wonwoo wore that-why am I always thinking of him?' Mingyu thought.

He realized that he's been thinking of Wonwoo more lately. He just shrugged it off and rented the clothing using the fund of the class which was ALOT.

He got the whole day off cause of this. He was in the shared apartment with Wonwoo but he felt lonely.

"Aish you know what let's just go to school and help them or something." Mingyu said to himself before going back to school.

"Ah Mingyu! I'm glad you're here, can you help us with these?" Soonyoung said giving Mingyu something to hang.

He smiled a bit but it made the girls faint. Well mentally but some just squealed. He hanged the decorations for Soonyoung.

"Thanks man." Soonyoung said patting his back.

"No problem man. Where's Wonwoo though." Mingyu asked. Soonyoung shook his head and Mingyu walked around trying to find Wonwoo.

He soon did and saw him helping a girl carry boxes. He grabbed some of the boxes.

Wonwoo looked at the person who helped him and saw it was Mingyu.

God actually helped his wish come true. He thanked the god mentally before going to the storage room with Mingyu.

"Thanks Mingyu." Wonwoo said as they both placed the boxes down.

"I just wanted to help and I also found the perfect butler clothing for you Won!" Mingyu was so excited for the festival now.

He was already excited but now he's more excited cause of Wonwoo.

"Yeah can't wait... " Wonwoo said with no emotion but inside he basically fanboy about Mingyu being so excited like a kid.

"Let's go back to class, we still have more things to do." Wonwoo said walking back to class.

"Wait for me!" Mingyu shouted before jogging to Wonwoo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey guys! How about we play a game before going back?" a guy suggested.

Everyone agreed about it.

"What's the game?" a girl asked.

"Pepero game. It doesn't have to be boy with girl, it can also be boy with boy or girl with girl." he said.

"If you're asking if I have Peperos, why yes, yes I do." he smirked.

"Everyone pick a number on the table. The one with same numbers are together." he said and everyone took a number.

"I got 5!"

"I got 10!"

"I got 10 too!"

Everyone was finding their partners while Wonwoo kept quiet. He had number 2.

"Who has number 2?" a guy asked. Wonwoo quickly raised his hand.

"Oh hey I'm Chanyeol." he said holding out his hand. Wonwoo shaked it and smiled a bit.