Chapter 7

It has been a few days and I got settled in, Angelo told me that all the clothes in the closet was for me he made Jim go and do shopping the day I was out and I thanked Jim although it was not necessary all they had to do is to get my own clothes in my apartment. It was actually weird seeing as Angelo and I got to be nice to each other once in a while but we still had business to attend to. He also said that I didn't have to worry about my job because he will still pay me even though I'm not working I told him that I cannot do that seeing as I didn't earn it he just brushed it off and said I was still doing business with him with this whole Documentation stuff.

I still couldn't believe that my father was still alive, after carefully thinking everything over I didn't know if it was real or not but I had to take a chance. Maybe I could get the answers that I was always looking for so I just have to wait till I met him.

"Scarlet are you in here?" I heard Ricardo ask

"Yes" I replied and looked at the study doors opening since I got here I couldn't leave the study alone it was the best part of this whole mansion, it was quiet, peaceful and sometimes Angelo would come in and do his business knowing I was in here but he told me the other day that I shouldn't bother him than he wouldn't bother me and then go off to do what he always does and that is taking care of his mafia business.

I saw Ricardo entering and he looked all sweaty and exhausted most probably at the gym I thought and yes Angelo has his own gym the size of a rugby field.

"Angelo told me you would be here anyway" he said rubbing his neck

"He said that tomorrow we have to go and shop for a dress the party is tomorrow night" he said awkwardly

"We" I asked almost laughing at his discomfort.

"Me you and Angelo he wants to know what his spending his money on" He said looking back at me and walking to the door.

"I can just see how that is going to be" I laughed

"Be ready at nine tomorrow morning" and with that he made his way out the door leaving me alone with my thoughts again. Ricardo wasn't much of a talker with me he was still as cold and drawn back as always, but he would try and make a conversation when I spoke to him he was actually a sweet guy.

I went back to reading my book and after a few hours I started getting tired looking at the time my eyes almost popped out when I saw it was past ten already. I didn't even know how I lost track of time but I stood up placing the book on the couch and made my way out the door and made myself ready for bed.

The next morning I woke up at six it was weird seeing as I was always the one for sleeping late. I hopped off the bed and made my way to the shower; I washed myself and climbed out drying myself I actually seemed in a good mood this morning I smiled to myself. I took the hairdryer out of the drawer and started drying my hair. When I was done I did some makeup but not too much a little eyeliner and mascara and I looked in the mirror. I was satisfied with my look and stepped out of the bathroom in to the walk in closet.

I still didn't know why they bought me so many clothes it was really too much I shook my head; all I needed were jeans and shirts. So I pulled out some short jeans with a flowed top with flats I pulled them on now I was done.

I looked at the time and saw it was eight o'clock, that took me longer then I thought, but made my way to the kitchen to make me some food. I entered the kitchen and Jim, Ricardo, Allisio and Conrad were in a deep conversation. It was just like the first time I saw these guys and I smiled when they saw me enter stopping the conversation.

"Good morning" I said cheerfully

"Everyone said morning expect yup you guessed it Conrad and I smiled at him.