Chapter 2

I heard birds chirping in the background and then it got interrupted by a voice screaming from the other room.

"How the fuck did we let that happen?" I head that sweet melodic voice again although it sounded really angry.

"Please Angelo you are going to wake her up" another voice said in almost in a hushed whisper.

"I don't fucking care" he yelled again

I tried to open my eyes but there was some kind of force enabling me to do so. Am I dead? I wondered to myself, but after a few minutes I tried again. This time I succeeded in opening them but that was a big mistake. The bright light was really a sight for sore eyes and my head was pounding so much I almost screamed.

Did I really drink too much last night? I sat up and took in my surroundings holding my head in my hands. This is a very nice room, white walling, two doors situated on either side of the room in the middle of the two doors a television high on the wall. I felt the silk black sheets that covered my body and looked down I don't remember coming to this place. Then I saw what I had on, O my God and I defiantly don't remember undressing at least not in a men's shirt. Where the hell am I? I thought again about last night and my eyes grew wide as I remembered what happened.

I recall going to the club with Sam, the guy Scott she met up with. I still had to ask how they met. Drinking and celebrating then the woman in the alley that got shot the nasty looking guy. I was almost dead if it wasn't for... then I remembered the icy blue eyes staring at me when I blacked out. Oh shit, oh shit I thought I had to go home Sam must be worried sick, she doesn't know where I am.

I hastily stood up but I forgot that my head hurt like hell and my feet hit the plush fluffy white carpet on the floor grabbing the bed to steady myself when I felt dizzy all of a sudden. The shirt was a bit short but it covered the important parts which I was glad. I really had to get out of this place and out of this shirt but I firstly had to know where I was and then get my dress. So I walked over to the one door and opened it to where I last heard the voices coming from. I look down the hallway and back to the opening door in the front and to my luck there was nobody in sight.

"The girl is a menace she fucked up the whole thing" I heard the voice say and it disappeared I froze on the spot when I heard a voice speaking it sounded so cold and distant so I had to get this over and done with. How bad could this really be and with that I made my way to where it came from I rounded a corner and to my surprise I was met with 4 men staring at me with wide eyes interrupting the conversation they were currently having.

I didn't know what to do I stood awkwardly looking at them trying to pull the shirt more down as I was feeling exposed to the male creatures in the room. Gosh couldn't this get any more embarrassing. I looked at the one guy with his hand mid-way paused in the middle of him and the other guy, wait a second I remembered him he helped me get up, I could see him clearly now. He was actually handsome he looked to be a little more than my age his blonde hair was still messed up he had high cheek bones and his eyes; they were looking at me with adoration and softness. Wait did I just interrupt something.

"Sorry sweetheart did we wake you?" He asked coming closer to me but I took a step back. What was going on here?

"Don't worry we won't hurt you. How are you feeling?" he asked with his hands up showing me he won't hurt me. This guy was actually really sweet but he acted like I was a seven year old.

"Um... I-I'm okay I g-guess" I stammered. What Scarlet never stammers this was a first what do you expect when waking up and your scull feels like it has been cracked open with a rock, waking up in a strange place you don't even know how you got here, with men's clothing on and best but not least 4 men staring at you as if they want to kill you? Way to go Scar, I mentally slapped myself. Okay keep it together they are just men and won't do anything to you. Oh my who am I kidding?