Chapter Eight

Sarah's PVO

"I have my Pregnancy test as proof." Slamming the home pregnancy test on Marcio's counter I smacked my lips. How could he disown our baby? Am I to good for him or something? If this baby is his and not Ushers ill earn double the money.

"Sarah it's just a stick with you're urine on it." Marco sighed, crossing his arms against his chest.

"And that urine is on my desk." Marcio produced a regurgitating sound. Entertainment displaying his features.

"Oh you can't spend a penny on our child but you can spend 1,000 dollars on our sex tape?!"

"And the comedy act starts in 5,4,3,2-" Marcio grinned, if entertainments what he want that what he'll get.

"Sarah you've slept with five other men's who prick were probably smaller than mines but, I didn't produce that child!" Marco flared, pointing at Sarah's belly.

{Tammy's PVO}

"Hey Jeremiah, where have you been?!"

"I'm sorry Tammy it's been a fustrating day then I found out that Marcios gay and Marco isn't- well I don't know if he actually is, there being complete-"

"Dickhaeds, immature, pricks, and stupid?" I giggled

"All of the above but you forgot wimps." He smiled. That smile lit up his whole features. I hate seeing him down. He's a ball of sunshine and more? Okay at the end of that sunshine is a pot of skittles. But who could blame him? He's just to cute.

"I'll add that to the list." I winked

"It's fine and there's a model you're going to be working with. He should be coming soon but you should probably check the Supply Room, 3rd floor on your left hand side you should spot it." I instructed

"You're a life saver." Jeremiah's left handed glided across the marble desk. Lifting his hand revealed a dollar bill

"Wow this could really pay my rent." I laughed, grasping the dollar bill.

"Buy yourself lunch on me, will ya?" Clutching his stomach he grabbed his art supplies and left. Shaking my head I smiled. He's something I could never have been in high school. Someone who would get back on there feet after being pushed down. He would always be the opposite of "Tam Tam No Man"

{Felix's PVO}

"Hello my name is Tammy, welcome to Meyers Empires how may I help you?" A pretty-ish young woman greeted me pleasantly. The smell of 7 different brands of perfume filtered the air, I smiled.

"Hi I'm Felix, the new model."

"I'll check your name up." Her fingers reverted to the keyboard, strolling down with the model she smacked her lips.

"Oh there you are, you're headed to the Style Room and you should find one of our best and newest artist. 3rd floor, five doors door and on your right hand side you should see a room labeled 'Style Room.'

"Thanks." Mid-way she voiced my name. Turning around she asked "Are you by any chance single?"

"No and I like my men with green hair." Walking out the door I smirked.

{Macios PVO}

"Clicking my pager I asked Tammy to fetch me some popcorn 2 minutes ago. Oh here she comes now.

"What's going on?!" She whispered, handing me the popcorn."

"Marco's baby mama drama." Digging my hands into the bag I savored the taste. Nothing's better then watching Sarah get on Marcos nerves.