Chapter Five

Okay so this will be a four pages chapter but it will also include a sex scene or more than one o_o I like Man on Man action, don't judge me!

{Marco's PVO}

Accidentally slamming my head against a hard surface I pinched my eyes shut. Cracking them open I rubbed the back of my head and it all came back to me. Jeremiah finding out, pouring red wine on me, his facial expressions and last nights dream. Chills crawled at my spine as goose bumps covered my caramel skin. I think I'm bisexual.

{Marcio's PVO}

Sitting on my desk I kept my eyes on the clock as the tip of my ball point pen whacked the desk, making a beat with the ticking clock. He's ten minutes late and I'm getting frustrated. Wait maybe he doesn't know he got the job but Ru said to give him some time. No I have to talk to him, hear his voice. Pushing my pager I informed Tammy to bring Jeremiah's file.

"Isn't he late?" She asked as her nose wrinkled and she flipped her right hand to check the time on her watch.

"Yes I'm going to give him a call." I grabbed the Manila folder.

"Good luck with that. Want any coffee?"

"No thanks."

"Bye." With that she sashayed to the door and closed it. Shuffling though his folders I found his number and his missing picture. I still haven't asked him why he's insecure and my 'words of wisdom' from last nights chaos didn't make his issue any better I should have been in my brothers place and actually comforting him rather than hurting. Dialing the number I held my breath. After the fourth ring someone finally answered.

"Hi Jeremiah, I'm sorry about last night. I shouldn't have been a douche bag." It pained me to know that I caused this.

"Who's this?" A deep, rugged voice questioned. That isn't my baby's I mean Jeremiah's voice.

"Marcio his boss who's this?"

"Felix his boyfriend." My throat grew dry the dail tone replace the receiver.

{Marco's PVO}

Last nights dream has been playing constantly over and over. It was like a better remake well my imagainations of how it should of been played out. With less clothes, more wine and without my brother and a different setting.

Jeremiah rubbed his hands over the hot incandescent fire place giving him a golden glow. God he looks edible. Walking to the kitchen I nicked a bottle of red wine and two glasses. Walking over I covered his torso with my left arm as his head rested on my shoulder.

"Care to join me for a glass of white wine." I requested as our eyes held an intense stare.

"Thanks." Grabbing his glass cup I poured as I held the stare, examining every emotion through those beautiful pools of olive green and grey? Suddenly caught up in the moment I didn't detect as red wine over flowed and splatterd on his shirt.

"Oh shit I'm sorry, I'll get some towel papers."

"It's cool."

"Remove your shirt I'll go get them." As he removed his shirt I couldn't help but take a sneek peek and holy fuck his shirt was doing a bad thing of covering his petite yet sexy frame that contained a flat stomach but an delicate outline of abs. I promptly proceeded to the kitchen and grabbed a few sheets of towel paper, drenching the sheets in water.

"Here I'll help."

"I can do it." He mumbled

"I insist." As water droplets glided down his lightly tan supple back, I moved closer towards him as I wiped down the now sticky crimson liquid. I could hear his breath quicken. In the progress of turning him over I detected an erection. Moving closer I grinded our cocks while whispering in his ear, "lets take this to my bedroom."