Chapter Four

Okay listen up so this is a restricted chapter so its going to get intense. Dont wanna read then check out my other books or skip the page. Oh yea

Pressing Jeremiah's frame against the wall, Felix targeted at him like a lion. Jeremiah watched as Felix ripped his shirt to shreds with a sedutive smirk. He nipped as Jeremiah's neck pulse forming a mark while he eased the sting with his delicious tounge. Jeremiah with needy hands grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer. He wrapped his legs around Felix muscular build while Felix cupped his ass and grinded there cocks together sending a raging hormonic shock all through his body. He needed him right here right now. Jeremiah needed to take the pain away from the chaos that happened not to long ago.

"Yes! Right there!" Jeremiah moaned as Felix's cock grinned with his back and forth. With sneaky fingers Felix kneeled as he unbottoned Jeremiah's tight leather skinny jeans. Dipping his hands in Jeremiah's trouser he grabbed his shaft and gave it a hard tug. As pre-cum leaked and glistened from Jeremiah's shaft in in the moonlight he twirled his tounge around the tasty mushroom base and sucked slow. Jeremiah's couldn't help but tug at Felix's brown hair while he worked that lovely mouth of his. Going at a faster pace he sucked harder and that's when Jeremiah felt it. The pain and embarrassment that took place last night slightly fade but not forgettable.

"Oh gosh harder" He whimpered as Felix did what as he was commanded. Sucking harder, Jeremiah's knees bucked while his cock reached its climax. Let it all go Jeremiah. The pain, humiliation, embarassment and that's what he did. With one final hard swirl around his cock's base he cummed, hard. Licking the last bit of tangy/sweet cum off of Jeremiah's cock Felix licked his lips.

"That was amazing." Felix mumbled

"Yes it was." With that being said Jeremiah fell into unconsciousness.

{Ruby's} PVO

Digging in Marcio's left pocket I grabbed the keys to my dream car. Wrapping Marcios arm around me I placed him inside the passenger seat and strapped on his seat belt. He's going to need it while I'm driving this bad boy. Closing the door behind me I opened the door to the drivers seat and hopped in. Putting the key to Marcio's crimson Lamborghini inside the ignition I sped off.

"You're okay?" I mumbled while my eyes shifted from the road to his crying form.

"How can I be okay Ru?, I was a douchebag and I put him through all that pain for my own jealous reason." Tears rolled down his cheeks as he sobbed. He really likes this Jeremiah guy. With all Marcio's past relationships it never worked out and there was always an excuses like "He's a jerk", or "Hes always busy" and my favorite one "How is he suppose to be a big time model but he's not buying me things? Do you know how long it takes to look this good."

"Deep down I know he still cares about you and didn't mean what he said. It was out of anger well yours was more out of jealous." I chuckled while a sly smile carressed his lips.

"I don't think he'll ever forgive me and its unlikely that he'll ever look at me." He sighed.

"Yes he will and he just needs time and space."

"How much time?"

"I don't know but he's pretty spoken up. And how did you guys meet anyways?" This way a question Marcio avoided all night when I asked before and he quickly changed the subject.

"An interview." He mumbled

"He didn't seem like a People's Magazine Editor." My nose wrinkled up as my eyebrows creased with curiosity.

"No I interviewed him, actually both me and Marco did for a spot as a Stylist."

"Wait what!"

"I know it's bad. I've fallen for an employee who doesn't even start the job until tommorrow, if he shows." His lips started to form a deepened fown. And people call girls Drama Queens.

"It's really bad. You can't date any employee and what does an interview has to do with Marco taking him on a date?" Swirving the car to the right I stopped Infront of Marcio's mansion.

"I'll tell you inside." He unbuckled his seat belt and slammed the car door.

"Hey don't slam my car door."

"It's my car." He smirked

"Nice way to rain down on my parade Mar. Couldn't let me claim it for a minute?"

"Make me coffee and I'll let you borrow it tommorrow."

"Your kidding!"

"No trust me when it comes to coffee I don't kid."

"You know I love you-" He interrupted me with a "I know."

"Of course you know that I love your car." I laughed

"I hate you Ru."

"Love you Mar."

{Marco's PVO} 3:41 Am

I can't sleep. Ive tried stuffing my pillow, rolling on my back, watching 2 hours of the news and even read a magazine but I still can't sleep. Everywhere I look I see Jeremiah and his disappointing facial expressions. I feel so bad yet I don't know why. I've cheated on multiple girls and never once felt bad but this time it's sinking in. I feel like a complete Jackass. I need to apologize hopefully he's at work tomorrow.

Taking a sip of tea I stared at my marble counter. The color of the counter are a good vibrant olive just like Jeremiah's eyes and his frail hair and plump yet thin lips... What the hell am I talking about. Probably the tiredness talking. Laying my head down on the counter I dreamt of the first thing that was on my mind, Jeremiah.

{Felix's PVO}

Taking out the eggs, bacon, pancake mix and fresh fruits I started making Green Tips a surprise breakfast. Grabbing a frying pan and placing it on my gas stove I simmered Olive oil and cracked to eggs and started frying. Taking out the pancake mix I added water and butter and threw in fresh berries. I hope he's got an appetite.

{Jeremiah's PVO}

Waking up I stretched my muscle and ran fingers through my crazed hair. I looked around to see Felix gone. Getting out of bed I realized I wasn't in last night attire but something less tighter and way too loose. Searching for my clothes I found them placed on the top of a wooden dresser. Taking a second look at the tight pants I unquestionably kept the one I had on. No fucking way I'm spending 20 minutes squeezing in those even though my ass looked great in them. Grabbing my phone and what nots I left Felix's bedroom but found him topless in the kitchen wearing grey sweatpants and cooking?

With his back against me I'd thought I'd sneak behind him. Tip toeing behind him inside the kitchen I wrapped my arms around his waist. His deep grey eyes looked back at me as he smiled. I could get use to this.

"Morning Green Tips."

"Who?" My eyes squinted as confusion took over me. He chucked deeply and god that was sexy.

"It's what I decided to call you when I first saw you and your hair." He planted a soft kiss on my lips and turned back to the mouthwatering breakfast he was cooking.

"Oh that." Touching the green strands I smiled. I'm totally going to thank Carmen later on for suggesting this.

"Ive made you break fast." He grabbed two plates piled with food and proceeded to the lounge. I wonder how he's able to pay for this place, it's huge.

"Breakfast for me?"

"Yes for you." Pulling me by my waistband he kissed my jawline.

"I have to go to work." I mumbled

"It's okay." A sly formed as he quickly tried to hide it. He worked so hard making this breakfast for me and no one has done that. The Douche Twins probably won't care anyways. But this sweetheart Infront of me does.

"You know what."

"What?" He smiled

"I'd really love some pancakes."

"Does that mean you're staying?"

"Yes and I'm all yours." With that I wrapped my arms around him and passionately kissed something I could finally call mines.