Chapter Two

Guys this is a naughty scence. ;)

Soft tender butterfly kisses lightly trailed down my jawline as he nipped at my neck. He bit and sucked my neck hitting my sweet spot leaving a marks that's going to have to be covered tomorrow morning. His hand crawled lower as his kisses trailed lower and grew ruff. His muscular fingers fiddled with my waste band.

"Bloody hell just fuck me already" I begged in a raspy voice.

"Im taking this slow." He chuckled deeply with a mischievous smile.

"Turtles fuck faster than this."

"Eagered are we?"

"Ye- His tongue swirled the base of my mushroom sending me in a wave of pleasure. His hand tightened around my cock as he sucked harder. I felt my climax starting to form.

"Open your eyes"

"Mhmm" I did as told and our eyes met. His lips were swollen and his pupils burning with passion.

"Im going to-"

"Excuse me"

Snapping back to reality I was faced with an uncomfortable looking Marco.

"I need to use the bathroom" I mumbled. Rushing to the restroom I entered the second stall. Pressig my back against it.

"Holy shit." retrieving my iphone from my pocket I called Carmen

Jeremiahs PVO (Shopping Trip)

After a much convencing plead to the security guard we were finally able to enter the mall.

"I got my eye on you." Pointing two fingers at us.

"Isnt that stalking?" Carmen asked while flaring her arms in the air.

"What'd you say young lady?"

"I said-"

"She said nothing." Grabbing her arms I dragged her to Hollister, the nearest store.

"I cant believe your going out with Mr. DropDeadGorgeous" She screamed, earning her some stares.

"What?! Cant a girl be happy that her sexy gay friend got a date with a super model!"

"Clare calm you grasshopper balls or your going to miss out on the full story.' I chuckled.

"Fine, there calm."

"So I was getting interviewed and it started getting intresting, turns out he has a twin"

"Oh my freaking gosh! Whos hotter." She asked with eager

"Funny thing is I was asked that today." I chuckled

"Who did you pick?"

"Marco!"

(Marco's PVO)

Rolling up the sleeves on my Armani suit my brother Marcio entered the room.

"Why so fancy?" He positioned hisself on my bed.

"My date with Jeremiah."

"I told you not to go."

"When have I ever listened to you? And a bet is a bet."

"When dad died and gave me the company I was selected as your legal guardian."

"Marcio Im 21! I can do what ever the fuck I want. It didnt bother you before when I went on dates or brought girls home. Whats your problem!"

"Fine your on your own!" With that he slammed the door behind him.

God whats his problem. Hes acting like I'll like Jeremiah. Im not even gay.

Ruby's PVO

Ring! Ring!

"Hello this is Rub-"

"Ruby I need your help" Marcio's urgent voice pierced my speakers.

"Whats wrong?"

"I need to relieve some stress and Marcos being a prick."

"Calm down drama queen we'll fix this." I chuckled

"Le Ralovi Resturant, my treat."

"Okay."

Jeremiah's PVO

"I looked like a girl at a justin beibers concert, Im freaking out!"

"Calm down okay so tell me what happened."

"Its embarrasing." I mumbled, scractching the back of my neck.

"Im your best friend Jeremiah! Ive seen it all. Remember the time when we were 15 and I acccidently saw you watching gay porn and jacking off your small penis."

"Hey its not small" I pouted.

"5 inches isnt big and whats wrose than a lesbian watching her best friend jack off?"

Exhale "Okay so I was having a day dream about me and Marco doing..you know". A burst of laughter filled my ears.

"I'm sorry that was just- gosh. He probably didn't notice. Go back out there and get em Tiger."

A smile graced upon my lips. Tiger was my childhood nick named that she created.

"Thanks Lion." With a swtich of my phone I unlocked my stall and proceded towards the door but I was slammed into someone.

"I'm sorry I didn't see where I was going."

"Its alrigh-"

"Marcio, What are you doing here?"