Chapter 6

WARNING: It's not descriptive, but it's there.

*Santanna's Point Of View*
I applied my makeup as Andy watched me. He seemed to take in every step. He walked out and sat on the bed as I plugged in my curling iron. I curled my hair as I listen to him flipping through channels.

After about 30 minutes, I had my hair curled and I had to decide on something to wear. Andy looked nice, so I decided to wear a dress. I pulled out a black, long sleeve, eyelet lace dress that went to the middle of my thigh. I found some black heels in the bottom of my closet and pulled them on to. I finished my outfit with a heart necklace, some fake diamond earrings, and a bracelet.

"Are you ready?" Andy asked, looking at me as I walked out of the bathroom.

"Yeah. How do I look?"

"Uncomfortable, yet amazing." He was right. I was uncomfortable, but for him, it was worth it.

"Let's go then. I'm supposed to meet my friend Natalie at the concert. She worked with me when I first moved here. We're really good friends. She bought tickets a while back, so lets go baby."

As we walked to the car Andy placed his hand in the small of my back. We climbed in the car and drove to the club.

At the club

"Ronnieeee!" Andy shouted when he spotted Ronnie backstage.

"Andyyyyyy!" Ronnie shouted back.

Andy walked over to Ronnie and whispered something in his ear.

"Yeah man. It's all ready." I heard Ronnie tell him.

Andy walked back over to me.

"You wanna go and take a seat up front?" He asked me.

"Yeah. I'm gonna go find Natalie and have her sit with me."

"Alright baby. That sounds good."

I went around to were the seating was. I looked around until I saw Natalie. She was wearing a red dress with black heels.

"Hey Natalie. Are you excited for the concert?" I asked as I walked up to her.

"Oh hey Santanna. Heck yeah I'm ready for the concert." She said, suprised.

"Have you ever met a band member?" I asked her.

"No. Have you?"

"Ummm, yeah. I've done a little bit more than meet one."

"Like...hug them? Kiss them?"

"Fuck them. Three times. Once last night..." Her eyes grew wide.

"What? Who'd you bang last night?"

"Andy Biersack..." I smiled.

"Wait what!"

"Yeah, ummm...we're engaged." I laughed.

"You're engaged to Andy Biersack!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah." I said, showing her my ring.

"Holy fuck. That rock is huge!" She said.

"Yeah. That doesn't matter to me though. I love Andy. With or without a diamond."

"That's so sweet. Do you wanna sit down?"

"Yeah. Of course. Ronnie should be coming on anytime soon."

We took our reserved seats and waited for the show to start.

"I wonder where Andy is." I said as I turned to Natalie. As soon as that came out of my mouth, Andy came out on the stage. He looked at me and I gave him a confused look.

"Exuse me. Can I have your attention please." Andy said to the crowd as he cleared his throat.

"I have a song I want to sing tonight, for a very special lady. Santanna, darling, this is for you. I know I've done some things in the past that hurt you and I'm sorry. I love you so much and I don't want to picture my life without you baby. I'm so glad I'm going to get to call you my wife soon." Andy cleared his throat one more time before singing.

" I open my lungs dear
I sing this song at funerals... no rush.
These lyrics heard a thousand times, just plush.
A baby boy you've held so tightly,
This pain it visits almost nightly
Missing hotel beds, I feel your touch.

I will await dear, a patience of eternity, my crush.
A universe so still.
No rust.
No dust will ever grow on this frame,
One million years, and I will say your name.
I love you more than I can ever scream.

We booked our flight those years ago,
I said I loved you as I left you.
Regrets still haunt my hollow head,
But I promised you that I will see you again, again.

I sit here and smile dear.
I smile because I think of you and I blush.
These bleeding hollow dials, this fuss.
A fuss is made of miles and travel
Roadways are but stones and gravel.
A bleeding heart can conquer every crush.

We booked our flight those years ago
You said you loved me as you left me.
Regrets still haunt your saddened head,
But I promised you that I will see you.

We booked our flight those years ago
I said I loved you as I left you
Regret's no longer in my head,
But I promised you and now I'm home again, again, again, I'm home again, again, again.

I'm home again."

He sang, tears forming in his eyes. I got up and ran to Andy. Throwing my arms around his neck, I cried. When I finally let go, he moved back to the microphone.

"And now, here's Ronnie Radke." Andy said. We walked off the stage and sat down again.

Ronnie sang about 10 songs, amd then finished his performance with "Brother". There wasn't a dry eye in the room, including his and Andy's. After the concert Andy, Ronnie, Natalie, and I met up back stage.

"You guys did great." I said as Natalie stood there, looking like she'd seen a ghost.

"What's wrong with her?" Ronnie asked, waving a hand in her face.

"She's just starstruck. She'll be over it soon enough."

"Hi Natalie. I'm Ronnie." He said, shaking her hand.

"I-I-I-I know who you are." She stuttered.

"Okay then. Hey Andy, do you wanna go get something to eat?" Ronnie asked, turning to Andy.

"Yeah. Sure. Are you ready sweetie?" Andy asked me.

"Yeah. Of course. Natalie do you wanna come with us?" I asked her.

"Yeah. Sure."

"Alright. Let's go pick up Bristol and Ashley though." I told Andy.

"Ok." He agreed.

We picked up Bristol and Ashley and went to a Taco Bell. We sat and ate, carrying on casual conversation, fans popping in every minute or so. We finished our food and we all had to go to the bathroom. All except Ronnie and Natalie. They went out to Ronnie's car to wait on us. We got done in the bathroom and walked outside.

"I hate to break it to you guys, but it looks like someone's gettin a little busy." Ashley laughed, pointing towards Ronnie's car.

We all looked over at the car. The windows were fogging up and the car was shaking...a lot. Ashley walked over and tapped on the glass.

"Uhhh, hey guys. I think we're all gonna head home. You two have fun." Ashley said.

"Oh, and uhh, get a room." He added before walking away with a laugh. Ronnie poked his head out the window, his hair a mess.

"Bye. Thanks for introducing me to Natalie." He waved as we left. We all just climbed in the car and headed to Ashley's house.

***author's note***
Hey guys. This chapter was requested by my friend, well ummm...Natalie. 😂 Hope ypu enjoy the rest of the book, and there shouldn't be TO much sex until this is over, but I don't know. Byeeeee ✌
~Mrs.Biersack