Chapter 2

*Andy's Point Of View*
We got home from the hospital with Santanna at about 8 that night, so we were all pretty tired when we got back. The fact that none of us really got any sleep the three days we were up there didn't help either. Santanna had lost a lot of blood so the doctor told her that as soon as she got home to lay down and not get up for about 5 days. I made her do just that.

"Andy, I feel fine. I'm okay." She told me as I laid her down on our bed.

"I don't care if you say you're fine. The doctor said for you to rest. That's exactly what you're going to do." I told her with a kiss on the forehead.

"Ugggh. Andy you're so difficult." I heard her say as I walked down stairs. I appeared back into the room with a glass of ice water and a peanut butter covered banana.

"Oh, Andy. You know me so well." Santanna said with a smile. I knew her well enough that she rarely drank anything but water, and that peanut butter bananas were her favorite midnight snack. She kissed me as I handed her the plate.

"Eat this and then go to sleep." I told her as I curled up beside her.
After about 10 minutes she sat the plate on the nightstand. We layed cuddled up, her back to me, for almost an hour. I never went to sleep. At about 12:30 that morning I felt her breathing hitch.

"Santanna what's wrong?" I asked her as I gripped her tighter.

"Nothing Andy. I'm fine." She said as she sniffled.

"No you're not. I'm not falling for that. Somethings wrong. Tell me."

"Okay...I was just thinking...what made you want to cheat on me? What did I do wrong?"

"Santanna, it wasn't you. The girl I cheated on you with was that whore from the restaurant. You know how she was at the restaurant? I was drunk, and she was 10 times worse. She invited herself in and practically threw herself on me. I know I could've refused, and I tried. I really did. I was stupid. Please forgive me. I love you." I cried.

"I forgive you Andy. I love you too." I felt tears on my arm as she cried. That night we cried ourselves to sleep together.