diecinueve

Beyoncé Knowles's POV.

The entire place Chris and I spelt together, talked, and smoked. I feel a deeper connection with him and don't know what it is. He's everything and the best best friend a woman could ever have. He genuinely cares about me and currently that's what I need. I need relaxation and someone I can light up with and vent with. And conveniently he's here. Recently people been claiming we were dating and it's never been about that. Chris and I have no sexual feelings and I don't see us together in the future. He's still handsome and if I was a lesbian I would definitely date him.

After exiting the stage after my big performance, I felt the need of a drink and a lap to sit on. I just you could say Chris and I were a little too friendly, but the drink I had before the performance brought it out of me. And we both knew our boundaries.

I walked over to the section and smiled as I saw my friends drinking, having fun and just flat out enjoying themselves. It's amazing to see the whole crew back together after a few months of all going through things.

"Yasss bitch! You better!" I yelled as Amber twerked and threw it in a circle.

She smiled and stopped, "I'm having so much fun man. I just really am happy for all of us to reunited. It's really good energy."

I grinned and nodded in agreement. This was exciting for us as a group.

Assyria POV.

I took a sit at the bar and smirked. Today was the day I was going to make Bey pay for what she did too me. I've been watching her relationship with her best friend, Chris and I like the way it's going between them. Maybe a baby would tear apart her relationship with Onika and she'll come crawling back to me.

"Hi, what can I get for you today?" The bartender asked.

I glanced to my left and smirked when I noticed Chris was standing at the bar speaking to Beyoncé.

"I'd like to send to a few bottles up to section 5, but give them to because I want to write something one the bottle." I smiled.

She nodded, "Is patron good?"

I nodded and turned my head, waiting patiently for her to gather the bottles for the section. She placed the tray to me and smiled. I wrote, "To Bey and Chris, from your biggest fan!" I opened the bottled and slipped a pill inside the bottle and watched it dissolve quickly. Closing the bottle and handed her them. I watched her walk up to the section and the guard welcome her inside. I smirked and sipped my Shirley Temple. Revenge is a mother fucker, should've never broke my heart.

I threw my drink on the floor and walked out the club.