uno

Beyonce Knowles's POV.

You have to sometimes open your eyes and see that you're letting something go that should have been held closely. Once you let it go, you have to chase after it and you can't let it get to far or else it's too late.

Here I was stuck on the same verse for a whole week. I couldn't seem to get the right lyrics for what I was trying to express. My live had been fucked up. Once Onika and I broke up, Assyria and I got to together. It wasn't really what I expected after a few months and not what I really wanted. She wasn't the life of the party. She wasn't my soulmate. She didn't bring out the other side of me. She just wasn't for me. She was basically dead weight, that soon would be dropped?

We are still together though. I guess I was just holding on because I did t want to be alone. I had friends and family, but having someone to come home with and cuddle with was a different story.

"Baby focus. You can do it." Assyria sighed walking over to me.

I rolled my eyes, "I just need to be left alone. I need peace and quiet. Can I have that sweetheart?"

I was really irritated at the moment and wasn't feeling her at the moment.

Furrowing her eyebrows together, she sighed. As she gathered her items she bent down to kiss my cheek, "Oh okay. I guess I'll go home."

"That's fine. See you later." I mumbled not really caring.

She kissed my cheek again and I rolled my eyes. Her kisses wasn't like Onika. They weren't like soft her.

Soon I heard the door close and I closed my eyes.

"Come on Bey. Get ya feelings." I mumbled to myself.

After hours of not being able to write anything, I gave up and left the studio. As I walked out the building, I starting humming the lyrics I wrote down, but couldn't think of anything else.

I climbed into my car and sighed. I turned the car on and backed out the parking spot. As I drive down the road, I glanced at my nails.

"Damn." I chuckled.

My nails looked horrible, so I decided to stop by nail salon. Quickly jumping out, I rush into the building.

"Bey we've missed you so much." Mia smiled.

Mia and I were good friends and always had a strong connection. She'd give me tips and advice from time to time. She also traveled a lot with me on tour a lot.

"Hey Mia. I've miss you guy too. Can I get a full gel set baby?" I smiled a little.

She nodded her head, "Take a seat at my station."

I followed her directions and pulled my phone out my back pocket. I saw I had a long thread of messages from friends, family members, and my manager. I sighed and decided to text Megan and open Amber message.

Muva 💉💘; You tryna to hit the club tonight?

- Hell yeah! 😛

Muva 💉💘; Get ya nails done. Them shits look horrible and text me when you ready! 😂

- 🖕🏽whatever hoe.

I giggled to myself and locked my phone. Mia started on my nails and as always we talk.

"So what have you been up to lately?" She asked as she filed my nails down to coffin shape.

"Music. I haven't been able to come up with anything so far." I groaned lowly.