13:Vow 'til Birth

I warn you guys that this is a SPOILER.If you want to unravel the truth in behalf of Akemi's past then read.But if you want to be surprised in the near future then don't.Warning,I might get a little too deep about this one.

Dedicated to @Soso328 , @Lilysun2002 , @cloudxnine , @vniealheart88 , @Yami757 , and @Concealment13

And,oh.Happy 8.30k reads :D

***

"That's my daughter,right?"

A very beautiful chestnut-brown haired woman looked up to the men in front of her from the baby that was secured in her arms.

"Yes,Ron.This is our child."she said,talking to his husband and not to the people behind him,eyeing the scene.

His watery eyes crinkled as he grinned a relieved smile.He stared at his child lovingly,and his chest swelled in happiness.She was the most beautiful child he had ever seen in his whole life.

The baby had a smile on her rosy-white face,and she clutched some of her mother's long hair strands while sleeping.It was cute,especially when his wife would stroke her child's platinum blonde hair which she no doubt inherited from him.

Having a child was new and foreign to them,but it's still comfortable and glorious in a way it's too good to be true.

Ron and Rowena got eye-contact.

"She's been a very good girl--she didn't cry one bit.I already fed her,by the way."she told him.