12:Back On Track

Dedicated to @Siera7 , @shall_otome_anime , @MidnightCrier , @AmayaKaminari , @kazumi_megumi , @Hanae7433 , @Marc-jeff , @Helenamirra , @ stephaniekim313 , @NinaMasanque , @MicheleBlancher and @daiijuliee

Happy 6.50k views!Wooohhh *dubsteps*

I'm so sad I can't keep up with you,readers!But I'll try my best to make the story awesome!

***

It's been a day since we last saw Akemi.I'm not sure if she is still alive,considering she's an idiot(wow look who's talking.I'm a bigger idiot than her).Ritsuka thought as she walked through Shiko Academy's halls,clutching her bag to her chest.But srsly I'm honestly worried.

***

Akemi's punishment?

Well...

"Aahhhh!!!No,Shiki,Urie,stop!!!It hurts!!!"she screamed.

"Sorry."Shiki smirked as he 'accidentally' threw China tableware to her way,and she luckily dodged.The China smashed into pieces at the wall behind her.

It almost got her killed.Correction:he.

"Oops."Urie shrugged as he 'coincidentally' threw a thick dictionary to her.Which she failed to evade and now she anime-cried in pain while turning into a chibi.

The males both chuckled as Shiki stood up.

"I need to go."

"I want to stay with you,Akemi.But we need to go to school."Urie said as he also stood up.

OMIGOSH YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS IMMA ESCAPE WHILE THEY'RE AWAY (╯≧▽≦)╯︵┻━┻

"...and don't think about escaping,you sneaky girl.We will know,and you wouldn't like it if we become mad."Shiki smiled OH SO INNOCENTLY.

Akemi froze as she eyed the demons leave her room.

"Bitch..."

Suddenly her door opened,revealing the maid Larisa.

"Good morning A~ke~mi~!How's our little slave doing?"

"Great!"she said sarcastically as she threw imaginary confettis around the room,not minding Larisa's rude remark.

"What are you doing."Larisa sweat dropped.

"Finding my inner peace."she said blankly as she stopped.

As Akemi's eyes landed on the laundry basket Larisa was carrying,she saw her uniform.

"Oh!Ohon!Ohon!Ohon!"she said with wide eyes,pointing at it.

"What?"Larisa raised a brow.

"Are those clothes clean?"

"Yeah.What do you think of my washing skills,amateur?"

"Yay thanks"she got her uniform and other stuffs from it,then she started to shamelessly undress and change clothes in front of the maid.