t w e n t y

April POV

I plopped on my couch that I've missed for days, and the smell of home filled my nostrils. My phone started buzzing and I knew it was Kara so I picked it up.

"Hey girl.", Kara said excitedly.

"Your excited.. For what ?", I said being surprised. I never heard or seen Kara sound this excited before, so somethings up.

"Oh nothing. Just forget about it. Anyway, how was New York?", Kara said ignoring my dearly unanswered question I just asked her. She only does that when she knows it's something I can't handle.

"It was.... slightly intriguing, fun, and depressing....", I said trailing of hoping Kara would get the hint.

"YOU DIDN'T!", she said screaming over the phone. I held it away from my ear and then brought it back.

"Yes Kara I did.", I said rolling my eyes as if she were to see them.

"DUDE DID IT HURT?"

"I'm not really up for detail.", I explained to her as I made my way to the kitchen making a turkey and cheese sandwich.

"Wow. Your something fine.", she exclaimed.

"Anyway, enough about me. How are you in Michael?", I said taking a bite of my sandwich.

"It was good actually. We had fun. April, I really do like him."

"That's good. I really hope he likes you too, you deserve every part of it.", I said taking another bite of my sandwich. I always enjoyed hearing about Kara and Michael they seemed like a very good couple.

"Well i gotta go.", Kara said hanging up the phone before I could even give her a response.

Nathan POV

Leaving New York was the hardest part for me. I didn't mean to cause anything and I didn't mean to make anyone mad. Everything I love and touch I destroy and it's getting the best of me. I think I should just disappear for a while and never come back. I know for sure April won't miss me which makes it hard. She's off and gone with someone else and for that I'm happy for her. But I shared one last kiss with her before I left for good. No one and nobody will hear from me every again.

Kara POV

"Michael stop!", I said while I was running from him in his condo to god knows where. It's really big and if he left me alone I would be lost. He tackled me to the ground and held my arms down firmly.

"Are you gonna stop?", he said smirking with all of his flawless hair falling In front of his face.

"Yeah. Now get off of me !", I said pushing up but it wasn't working his hold on me was too strong. He leaned and and gave me a passionate kiss next thing you know we were in the bed making love. I wasn't gonna hold back. He wanted me and I wanted him.