n i n e t e e n

April POV

The steam arose from the hot shower I was taking. Vincent came back from his meeting and was ignoring me all day. Two can play at that game. Getting out I wrapped the towel around my body and walked to my suitcase to find some pajamas. Grabbing my underwear, and a big t shirt with shorts, I headed to the bathroom and got changed. I walked back into the bed room and sat on the bed and was on my phone.

" I think you need to go back.", Vincent said leaning on the doorframe. I looked up at him and saw him clenching his jaw with his arms across his chest. I decided to not acknowledge his presence so I looked back at my phone.

"April I'm serious.", he said letting out a big huff and clenching his jaw more. I ignored him again and focused more on my phone. How dare he ask me to leave? It wasn't my fault that Nathan decided to kiss me. I didn't say that when Carlise did, so why with me?

"Okay fine. You win.", he said slapping his hands on his legs and walking out. I couldn't help myself from plastering a smirk on my face.

Minutes passed and I was getting bored of my phone. I texted Kara and told her how I was doing and such but it didn't help not one bit. She was too busy with Michael to even know what I was saying to her. I got up out of the bed and walked to the kitchen to grab a snack. I saw Vincent sitting at the table with his laptop looking more focused than ever. Which made him even more attractive. I grabbed an apple and a water and headed back to the room bit a hand grabbed my thigh.

"Wait.", he said looking me up and down.

"What?", I said impatiently.

"I got you good! I made you talk to me.", he said while doing a little dance in his seat. I gave him a dumbfounded look and rolled my eyes. It was pretty fun but not cool.

"Whatever.", I said taking a bite of my apple and turning to him. He got out of his chair and gripped my waist with his hands. Bringing one hand up he pulled my chin towards him.

"Look. I'm really sorry about what I said."

"It's okay.", I said suddenly. I wasn't really up for his apologies and I really wanted to get back to my apple. But instead, he slowly pushed his lips into mine making me savor every bit of it. He bit my lip and pulled back, pulling back in and dancing with my tongue. I didn't notice that I dropped my apple, and put my arms around his neck. This man just makes me feel mad at him and then giving in. I really needed to change my ways. It became more and more passionate until he stopped it. I have him a pouting face but he just smiled at me and winked. Leaving me with a apple that has browned up.

I picked it up and threw it away. "Any meetings?", I said sitting in the chair next to him and putting my head down on the table.

"No, not today. Wanna do something?", he said looking towards my direction with a smirk that only reached one side of his face.

I got up out of my chair slowly and walked backwards to the ice bucket. He sent me a confusing look, then without him knowing a grabbed a few ice and threw it at him.

"Ow!", he said holding his cheek and giving me a mean look. I suddenly felt bad and walked up to him but then I felt something cold go down my back.

"Oh no you didn't."

"Oh yes I did.", he said running towards the ice bucket and grabbing more. I ran to the bedroom and guided myself with the pillows and covers while laughing aloud. He ran in the room and hit me with a few ice and I dodged the rest of them with me pillow.  It was a long silence and I was starting to get curious so I peeked out then all of a sudden everything went black. I felt a tingling sensation at my side and I knew Vincent was tickling me.

"N-no Stop !", I said unable to control my laughter.

"Are you gonna stop ignoring me then.", he said while still tickling me and grinning.

"Y-yes yeah yes!", I choked out my words and he finally stopped. Thank God. I gave him a death stare and he just laughed at me.

"Your not funny.", I said smashing the pillow in my face and yelling.

"Come one, it was a little funny with your little cute adorable laugh.", Vincent said in a baby voice which made me giggle a little. He pulled the pillow away from me and gave me a peck on the lips, then laying beside me with his arm on my stomach.

"I'm tired.", he said smuggling against me.

"My side hurts.", I blurted out and then chuckled at what I said. Times like this or the best, just having someone to forgive and have fun and just living life. That probably doesn't make any sense to you, but it does to me.

"Well that was random.", he said chuckling a bit.

We spent the next few hours talking about random topics and having a good laugh. I got to know more about him and his family. I enjoyed my time with him and tomorrow we will be leaving New York. I honestly wasn't ready to leave and I wanted to stay here forever, but I did miss Milwaukee and Kara.

Vincent POV

We were packing up our things after I just got out of a meeting. April had on some yoga pants, flats and a jacket. It was a sloppy outfit but she couldn't look better. She walked towards the bed and set her suite case on top putting things inside. She caught me glancing at her and smiled.

"Like what you see?", she said mockingly.

"Yes ma'am.", I said chuckling and packing up my these things too. A few minutes later we were finally finished and was on our way towards the airport. We boarded my private jet and was complimented with nuts and wine. She sat down next to me, gawking at my jet.

"You like?", I said smirking and taking a sip of my wine.

"I love.", she said looking around and chewing on her nuts.

__________________________

We finally made it to Milwaukee and April went home leaving me lonely. To much of her, could be a lot of her and that wasn't a problem for me.

A/N: I apologize for this chapter being so late and short. I had writers block and I was too busy writing a chapter for my other book A HEART STORY. If you haven't read the book yet , please do me a huge favor and go check it out. I will have two updates for this weekend for TINDER so don't worry. Anyway I hope you enjoy A HEART STORY and bye . :)