t w o

"Come on April you look great !", Kara reassured. I had on a black blouse blue jeans and black flats. The outfit looked great, but I just didn't look great in it.

"Thanks Kara", I faintly smiled. I looked at my hair to see what I can do. But Kara already beat me to it, putting a big neat bun on my head and putting gold hoops in my ears.

I wasn't gonna lie I did look great. "Hurry girl he will be here any minute", she said shooing me out the door. Walking out the door I saw a limousine and a man standing in front waiting for me.

"My name is Liam and I am your driver for today", he said opening the door for me. "Thank you" , and with that he closed the door and Kara was no where in sight.

I heard my phone ring and Kara texted me.

-have a good time and I'll be waiting for you at your door to spill the beans lol

I didn't reply because she knew I was okay. Not noticing the fine things that was in the limousine. I saw wine glasses lined up on the wall, a tv, candy in a jar, and in big bold letters I saw FoxWorth Enterprise on another wall.

I don't know how this man knew where I lived but I'm pretty sure Kara told him. On the way there I knew that I was in the fancy part of town, have I never seen the huge houses and all the grand hotels. I never remembered a Red Lobster being over here. Instead we stopped at some restaurant called 'Delight' , never had I heard or been here before.

Minutes later my door swung open and Liam escorted me out.

"Have a wonderful time Ms.Steele", he said extending his hand out.

"Thank you and just call me April", I didn't want to be called by my last name, that was entirely to fancy for me.

Walking into the place it was beyond my level, gold lights, chandeliers, dresses and all types of fancy. I felt down being in a place like this, maybe I should've wore something more extravagant. Being distracted by the scenery, a man touched my shoulder. It was Nathan.

God he looked even more sexy in person, especially in a suit and tie. Getting lost in this big blue eyes I didn't even notice he was saying something to me.

"Hey April, it's finally nice to meet you", he said grabbing my hand and kissing it.

I shivered at the gesture. "N-nice to meet you to", I stuttered. I always do that when I'm nervous.

He grabbed my hand and started to walk towards our seats. But when I noticed we had a private seating, I was shocked . Our seats were way in the back where no one can see us.

He pulled up a chair for me and I sat down and nodded at him. As he did the same and sat down.

"What would you like to order?", he said looking up from the menu.

His voice was so venomous, it seemed to crawl down my spine like a cold breeze.

"I never been here before so you choose", I said not really knowing the place.

"My pleasure, Ms.Steele"

"Thanks, and just call me April"

He simply smiled at me the whole time, I tried not to make it awkward so I decided to start a conversation once he got done ordering the food.

"We would like to have the seafood fettuccine, and some water for now"

God was he gorgeous the way he looked the way he talked just everything about him turned me on. I knew my cheeks were getting red, when some dirty thoughts came to mind of what I would do to him. I tried to push them aside but they just kept coming back.

Soon, taking me out of my thoughts he talked.

" I know a lot about you April. The way you stutter when your nervous, you look down because your shy, and when your mad you always cross your arms. Now how is that for starters ?", he said every single detail being very accurate. My mouth was opened in shock and I was speechless, then I remember Kara.

"Kara told you didn't she?"

"Yes"

"That woman , I swear", I let out a small giggle.

"Since you already know everything. I wanna know things about you"

"There's not much to know", he said blandly.

"Are you sure? Because for one your the CEO of FoxWorth Enterprise , and for two your the richest man in this area , now tell me because everyone as skeletons in their closet", I said smirking. Hey,a girl does her research.

"You're smart. First off, I never been on a date before so I'm kind of nervous", he said jokingly.

"No way! You ? Nathan FoxWorth . Wow", I said laughing.

"I know . I know, embarrassing huh?"

"No not really , this is my first to"

"No way ! You ? The beautiful most sexy girl here. April Steele", he said mockingly .

I blushed at what he said. Wow .

"Thank you. Your not so bad yourself", I said trying to sound flirty but simply failed.

This date was perfect . Everything went as planned . He made me laugh even made me feel beautiful every now and then. I think I'm actually falling for him .

Our food finally came and it was delicious . Most of the time there we talked about random topics and what we liked. His smile was everything, the way he looked at me when I wasn't looking, the way he laughed . Even though I already describe these details it was worth doing it again. He had deep blue eyes and dirty blonde hair and he wore a black and white suit. He couldn't look more perfect.

__________________________

We'd finished our food and was heading out to where Liam was waiting for us. We got in the car and was on the way to drop me off. I was kind of sad not wanting the night to end, especially with Nathan.

"You have a very chic limousine", I said sarcastically.

"Thanks for the sarcasm", he laughed.

"So what are you gonna do when you get home? Don't you feel lonely in that big ole condo?"

"Well yeah I do, but sometimes I get caught up with work and such so I barely be home to even feel lonely"

"Oh", was all I said. I didn't want to be all mosey and such.

The rest of the way there we were cracking jokes and getting a good laugh. We pulled up in front of my house. Instead of Liam coming to open the door, Nathan did and guided me out . We were on the doorstep and he turned to me.

"I had a wonderful time with you Ms.Steele", he said grabbing my hand and kissing it.

"Me too", was all I can say before I walked in and he left.

Liam Hemsworth as Nathan FoxWorth