f o u r

I was in the shower replaying the events that just happened. Nathan kissed me. Nathan just KISSED me. He kissed me, April Steele gets kissed by Nathan FoxWorth . I couldn't stop thinking about it. I was starting to think this relationship is going a little to fast. I pushed aside those thoughts and focused and what I was doing in the shower.

Getting out I saw I had clothes . Liam probably bought them, I am so gonna bash Nathan when I get out. Looking inside the bag, I pulled out a silk pajama set the color of burgundy. My favorite color aside from maroon. How did he know. I slipped on the clothing items and walked out the bathroom in search of Nathan. I found him in the kitchen, coming closer a delicious smell filled my nose . I soon saw him wearing the same pajama set but only he didn't have on the shirt. He was shirtless.

I sat down at the island laughing at him because he was dancing to Taylor Swift's Shake It Off. He turned around to me smiling.

"Hungry?"

"Yeah. What are you cooking?", I said tilting my head over the counter to catch a glimpse of whatever he is making.

"I hope you like meatballs and spaghetti. An Italian favorite", I soon laughed at his enthusiasm and he let out a small giggle also.

"Need help?", I said getting off the stool and walking around the island to the stove.

"No thanks. It's a surprise. Let my chef skills amaze you", he said laughing. I laughed to walking out the kitchen to the living room.

"Okay Mister", I winked at sat on the couch crossing my legs to get comfortable. Reaching for the remote I decided to watch my favorite movie The Hunger Games. Twenty minutes into the movie I started to think about Kara, so I decided to text her.

- hey k

- hey . Where are you ? I came to your house a while ago but no one answered

- oh I'm sorry I'm with Nathan

- oh really ??? Lol tell me all about it

-later I got to go

"April ! Foods ready", he yelled. I paused the movie and jogged to the kitchen. He must be right, the food smelt absolutely amazing. Sitting down at the island, he sat a plate of spaghetti and meatballs in front of me. He sat right next to me and before he could even say anything I started to dig in.

"Woah slow down rascal", he said jokingly giggling a little.

"Sorry but it's really good, you are a great chef. Thank you", I said with a mouthful of spaghetti.

"No problem", he said grabbing a napkin wiping my face. I stopped at the gesture and looked into his eyes to see how focused he is to getting the stains off of my face.

"T-thank you", I said flushing. I tried to hid it, but he grabbed my chin making me look at him, I couldn't help but smile right then and there. He went in for a kiss but stopped noticing that we still were eating.

"Later ", he said winking at me.

_________________________

"Come on it's a good movie", I said dragging Nathan to the couch so we can watch The Hunger Games together.

"I don't see the big deal about the movie I me-", he tried to say before I cut him off starting the movie. We sat by each other with a blanket over us. I sat under his arms embraced with his warmth. I didn't want to get out this position as I was comfortable.

"That Gale guy looks exactly like you", I said chuckling at the thought.

"Does not "

"Does too", I said mockingly, he soon came quite and we started to watch the movie.