e i g h t

April POV

It's been a day since Nathan sent me away. I was in the bathroom getting ready for my date with Vincent when Nathan came to mind. I remember when he threw me into the pool and we had a first kiss. Made me food, and went through his first phase with me. Every memory of him just came flooding back, and I just was feeling guilty with my decision with going on a date with Vincent, a guy I met a club. But he wasn't just guy, he was.... I don't know it's hard to explain. Just an unknown feeling of some type of pleasure.

I really do miss Nathan a lot, but if this is what he wants then this is what he haves. I grabbed my phone and decided to call Nathan to see how he is doing, but the words he told me just came to mind.

Flashback........

"I'm sorry Natha-"

"-you know what April . Just go. Leave. I don't need you anymore.", and with that he walked away leaving me on the couch.

______________________

My phone started to ring and I realized that it was Vincent it was calling me, I soon picked the phone up putting all of my necessary needs in my purse.

"Hello?"

"Hey. I'm on my way."

"Okay", and then I hung up. I looked back in the mirror and was pleased with the outfit I had on. A white long sleeve shirt, blue jean pants and some all white high top with red lining Converse. I put on my black leather jacket and grabbed my purse and went downstairs in the living room to wait on Vincent.

Minutes later I heard a honk outside, I looked out the window to see a black Porsche waiting for me. He then called me but I didn't answer because I was already outside locking my door. When I got inside the Porsche I saw he was wearing blue jean pants, and a black shirt which he looked absolutely sexy in. It still amazes me to this day how hot guys can pull off a simple outfit and still look good in it.

His hair was in its usual state and he turned to me and smirked.

"Ready to go? And by the way you look absolutely gorgeous."

"Thanks. And you to, I mean you look very handsome." I said pushing my hair to the back and sending off a small smile. And with that he rode off down the street. I can't believe he called me gorgeous, I wonder if Nathan ever complimented my outfit like that before. I was looking out the window not paying much attention to Vincent.

"So do you like bowling?"

"Do I like bowling? I love bowling. Is that where we're going ?"

"Is it obvious?", he said turning to me and laughing.

"Very", I said nudging his shoulder.

Minutes later, we arrived at the bowling alley and before I can open my door in excitement, Vincent came and opened it for me. Grabbing my hand and intertwining it with is.

"W-what are you doing", I said protesting. His hand felt so much like Nathan's and I flinched at the thought.

"Is what I'm doing illegal?", he said laughing walking us towards the bowling alley.

"I mean, n-no"

"You okay?", he said with a concerning look. I didn't want to show him my facial expression so I turned to the other side pretending that something caught my eye and nodded my head.

Walking into the place, the smell of feet and gyro dinner filled my nostrils and I couldn't feel more at home. When I was younger my mom use to take me here all the time, and would cheer me up when I always got the gutters. I smiled at the thought. We walked to the front desk and ordered our shoes. Then we headed to our lane and changed our shoes.