Chapter Seven: The Truth,The Whole Truth,And Nothing But The Truth.

Third P.O.V

"What do you want old man." Gajeel grunted,crossing his arms and looking away.

"It has come to my attention that Lucy has had bruises lately. Now they are getting worse. Do you know anything about this?" Master asked,now standing on his desk.

"Why do you ask me? Why not Juvia? Isn't she the one who nearly killed her?" Gajeel raised his voice,slamming his hand down on the desk.

"Maybe. But I doubt that Juvia would hurt Lucy and risk losing Grey. You,on the other hand, have nothing to lose by doing this. Are yo-" "All you need to know,is that I keep my promises." Gajeel quickly interrupted,walking out of Masters office and slamming the door behind him.

~

Sitting on the floor,next to the bed,Erza's had started to think. Porlyusica,Levy,and Mira had gone out to find some ways to help Lucy heal,while Natsu and Grey stayed by the door in case who ever it was tried to hurt Lucy again.

"Who doesn't like Lucy? That's silly,everyone likes Lucy. Why wouldn't they? There's Juvia,but she wouldn't do that. Aren't they friends? The only other p-" Erza stopped in the middle of her thoughts as she gasped and her eyes grew wide. Natsu and Grey,heard the loud gasp,and rushed into the room.

"Erza? What is it? What's wrong?" Grey asked panicked.

"Gajeel." Erza growled.

"What? What does Gajeel have to do w-" Natsu stopped as he realized what Erza was saying.

It had been Him,Gajeel,that had been giving Lucy bruises. It was Gajeel,who hadn't known Where His Loyalty Lies. Gajeel had been making Threats on Lucy and Erza before Erza had found out about Lucy's bruises. They weren't Bruises That Never Heal, they were bruises trying to heal. He had been Visiting Lucy,while she was in the 'comfort' of her own Home,where no one would suspect her to be found all bloodied with Knives inside of her.

As Natsu looked around,he saw Grey with a look that matched his own,and Erza darting out the door. Natsu looked over at Grey,who looked at him with wide eyes.

"Guys? What just happened? Erza just darted out with-" "No time Mira! Stay here,and make sure Lucy's okay." Natsu yelled,running after Erza with Grey. Mira and Levy stood dumbfounded while Porlyusica had a grumpy look on her face.

"Dumb boys. Leaving to go fight a war that isn't theirs. If they knew better,they would let Lucy fight her own battles." Porlyusica stated,before beginning to mix together some of the things they needed for a potion.

Levy and Mira looked at each other with wide eyes,before realizing that they had found out who had done it. Mira nor Levy knew who did it,and they were mad. But as of this moment,Lucy needed their help most,and the two were sure her team would handle the situation just fine.

~

"Erza stop it!" Cana yelled,as Erza delivered another punch to Gajeel's face.

"Fight me!" Erza yelled at Gajeel,throwing another punch to his face.

"Why aren't you fighting me!" She hollered at him. Gajeel sat on the ground,his face all bloodied and bruised.

"I'm...a man of my word..." Gajeel coughed up a bit of blood,a small smirk on his face.

"What does that mean!" Erza yelled,punching the man a few more times.

" Tell me!" She yelled,repeatedly punching and beating the iron dragon slayer.

"Erza!" Natsu yelled,and he and Grey ran up to her,each taking an arm and pulling her off.

"LET GO OF ME! GET OFF. NOW." Erza yelled,trying to break out of their grip. The guilds full attention was on the scene in front of them,most of them with looks of sorrow on their face.

"Erza,why are you punching Gajeel?" Cana asked,surprisingly not drinking.

"He did it!" Erza yelled,glaring at the man as she quickly tried to break free.

"He did what?" Bisca asked,confused.

"He's the one who hurt Lucy!" Erza yelled again,finally pushing Natsu and Grey off,and running towards Gajeel again,her fists aimed and ready.

"Hey!" Macao yelled,as he,Wakaba,and Alzack held Erza back.

"Let me go,damnit!" Erza yelled again.

"You don't think we want to get some punches in too?" Max yelled.

"Stop this at once!" The whole guild quieted as everyone looked up at Makarov,save for Erza and those holding her back.

"Gajeel is this true?" Makarov asked,now in front of the mage.

"Yes.-" He was interrupted as Erza yelled again and trued to charge at him again.

"Why is it that you chose to hurt Lucy?" Master asked.

"She made me promise." He replied simply.

"Promise what?" Master said. At this point even Erza had quieted down to hear what the man was saying.

"I promised Lucy. It was during when you guys were rebuilding the guild. Before you left for the Tower Of Heaven,I was on my way to the guild. I was going to raise hell,and make you all pay for what you did to Phantom. Lucy stopped me while I was on my way there,and asked if I was okay. Something about me looking angry,and I told her my plans. Figured she was one of the people I was going to hurt,and I was close enough to the guild,so why not start?" Gajeel said. Master and everyone else looked at them as if begging him to continue.

"So she made me promise to her,that I wouldn't hurt you. Gave this big speach and everything. Said I could hurt her,but not you. Something about not wanting her family hurt. I don't break my promises." Gajeel explained,looking up at the guild,a scowl on his face.

"Are you sure this is true,Gajeel?" Master asked.

"Are you kidding! He just admitted it and you-" "Hush,Erza." Master interrupted her.

"Yeah. Its The Truth,The Whole Truth,And Nothing But The Truth." Gajeel admitted slowly,looking straight into Masters eyes.

A/N: Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know my official twitter for updates only is up! Username: Dark__Maiden with two underscores. I hope you guys liked the chapter! Comments if you found the small little easter egg I his in it :)