chapter 10

~Your P.O.V.~
The four of us now were at the back entrance.
‟There is a hidden opening though some of the flowers"
‟The carriage stopped there, they found it pretty quickly"
‟That's your way out of here, _________"
The triplets said and I nodded as we walked out of the manor and into the garden.

When I looked around me, I noticed that the lights of the manor lit up the garden.
Wouldn't Alois be able to see us walk around here right now?
‟Isn't that Alois his room up there?" I asked and pointed up to one noticeable lit up room.
The triplets all looked up at the room and then back at me.
‟It is"
‟The young lord should've been asleep by now though"
‟we should be careful for now"
They then said and I nodded.

I never noticed how large this garden is until I walked in it...
It feels like we're walking so long...
The paths look the same, and the high hedges only made it harder for me to remember the path.
I noticed a large amount of red roses through the garden too
The hedged were full of red rose, but from time to time the hedges stopped and the red turned into blue.
‟Bluebells"
‟Master's favorite flowers"
‟Though, Claude thought roses were okay"
The three said and I looked around me.
So those are his favorite flowers? I wonder what Ciel's favorite flowers are...

As the three off us walked further, I noticed that Thompson kept looking around him.
Until we suddenly stopped walking, I looked at him and the three suddenly stood in front of me.
‟What are you?-"before I could finish my sentence I was hushed by the three and nodded.
‟What are you all doing there?" my eyes widened and I hear Alois his voice.

~Claude's P.O.V.~
‟master, it's time to sleep....."I sighed as my master stared outside my window at the garden.
‟I don't feel tired yet, Claude" he then said and pouted.
I let out a sigh and pinched the bridge of his nose.

‟I noticed that the triplets were more talk active than usual today, even though I didn't gave them an order to speak up" my lord said and frowned
I flinched as he said that, and turned towards him.
‟My lord, I don't recall hearing them talk, think you're more tired than you thought" i then said and walked towards him.
When I made my way to him, I suddenly notice movement in the garden.
It's those triplets and _______!
I gritted my teeth and clicked my tongue.
Sighing to them to hide, I lifted up one of my hands and tried shooing them away.

My lord gave me a strange look and then looked outside.
I frowned and crossed my fingers.
‟What are you all doing there?" he said and opened the window a little bit more.
As I got closer to the window, I got a more clear look on them and noticed that my lord hasn't noticed ______.
I could easily see her though, hiding behind those three fools...

The three of them all looked at themselves and I saw my lord let out a sigh
‟Yes, you three..."he said and rolled his eyes.
I saw Canterbury already opening his mouth but I quickly interrupted him.
‟I told the three to check something in the garden, I noticed that at one part of the fence it was dent in and someone could just walk inside when they want. I told them to repair it before that could happen" I said and Canterbury closed his mouth again.
My lord looked at me for a second but then nodded and looked at the triplets again.
‟you three, repair that fence quickly and then come back inside" he said and looked at then.
The three suddenly bowed and my eyes widened.
You idiots! _______ is visible now!

When the three also noticed ,they quickly stood up again and acted like nothing has happened.
I looked at my lord and saw him look at them confused.
‟Was that just now _______ behind them?" he asked and pointed to the triplets.
‟Of course not my lord! You're just tired" I said and got him away from the window.
He let out a sigh and nodded ‟I must be more tired than I thought then" he said and rubbed his eyes.
He walked to his bed and I continued to close the window.
Before doing that, I looked at the four of them and shooed them away again.