chapter 4

~Your P.O.V.~
Why is it so hot here?...
No... Only my back is a little bit hot...
It feels like something is covering me...

I slowly opened my eyes.
It takes a little while for them to get used to the light though... But, it's pretty dark still for this time...
When my eyes got used to the light my eyes widened and i started to blush.
My forehead was pressed against Ciel's chest.
With his arms around me, he pulled me towards him.
Did he fall asleep like this?...
I gulped and kept quiet.
I'm so close to him...i can even hear his heartbeat.
"Hmm...ngh.." My eyes widened. He is waking up!
"Mhh...Sebastian, how late is i....eh?.." He is awake now.
I kept my eyes closed and kept silent.
His heart started to beat faster.
I felt that his hands were now shaking slightly and i gulped.
"Eh..C-Ciel..." I softly said and he flinched.

"I'm s-sorry!" He said and let go of me.
I looked at him and saw that he was blushing bright red.
I also was blushing, but my eyes widened again when i noticed something.
This is the first time that i've seen his other eye.
But, it's so different....
I've found myself staring at him and he looked at me confused before noticing that i'm looking at his eyes.
He quickly covered his eye and looked away.

"What a big fuss for this time already" we heard a chuckle come from the door and we both looked to it blushing.
"I'm not interrupting anything? Am i?" Sebastian asked and i turned even more red.
Sebastian chuckled and looked at me.
"Please follow me, my lady. I've prepared some clothes for you in the other room" he said and i nodded.

I stood up and walked to Sebastian.
Still blushing, i looked at Ciel who looked away.
"I'll be back soon, my lord" Sebastian said and Ciel nodded.
Sebastian looked at me again and smiled.
"Then, please follow me" he said and we left the room.

We walked through the hallways and i looked at him.
"Sebastian, you said that you've prepared some clothes... Where are my old clothes?" I asked and he looked at me.
He smiled "please don't worry, my lady. I've just washed them so they need to dry" he said and i frowned.
"But, won't i have to return home today?" I said and he shook his head.
"I've gotten a phone call this morning from your mother, she said that your father left town again for some business. And that you could stay here till he also is back, if you would like that ofcourse"
Surprised, i looked at him.
How strange that mother and father trust these people so easily...
I smiled and nodded "i would love to sty here for a little while, if i'm not a nuisance" i said and he smiled.
"Ofcoure you won't be, my lady. The young lord has put a liking to you, as i saw this morning, so he sure won't mind either" he said and chuckled.
I blushed and nodded.
H-he saw that...?

~Ciel's P.O.V.~
"Then, please follow me" Sebastian said to _______ and they left.
I waited till the footsteps disappeared and i then fell down my bed again.
"Why did i cling on her like that?!" I said to myself and pulled my blankets to myself.
I've never done something like that... Last time, i actually almost shot Sebastian and now, i've hugged ________ while in my sleep...
_______....because of her...i've been restless...
Because of her voice...and smile and sweet scent...
I pulled the blanket to my face and my eyes widened.
It still has her scent...
I closed my eyes and smiled.

"My lord?" I suddenly heard Sebastian's voice and i sat up straight.
Blushing, i threw away the blanket and looked at Sebastian.
"Didn't i tell you to knock?..." I said and blushed.
He smirked and looked at me " my apologies, it looked like you were busy.." He said and i frowned.
"Have you told her that she can stay here?" I looked at Sebastian and he nodded.
"Okay, i don't want ______ close to that person..." I said and Sebastian grinned.
I shot a glare at him " why are you grinning like that" i said harshly and he let out a chuckle.
"This is the first time my lord has cared so much about another. You don't even know that girl so long" he said and i looked away from him.
"That doesn't mean that i can't love her.."