chapter 9

~Your P.O.V.~
After thanking Canterbury, Thompson and Timber again, my master asked for me again.
He asked me to be at his room before sunset.
Sounded like a strange request to me....but not like i could've said no.
The triplets told me to come to the main hall when i'm ready to leave.
I'd rather leave right now, but if i don't show up, then my for now still master would get suspicious...
And i don't want to bring the triplets in more trouble.

I was now making my way upstairs.
He should be in his room now....that's what he said at least.
When i stood in front of the door to his room, i gulped and then took a deep breath.
Before i could even knock, the door opened and my eyes widened.
"E-eh...i had orders to come here..." I said and looked down as Claude looked at me.
I slowly looked up and saw him almost glare at me as he then nodded.
He took a step aside and then held open the door for me.

The room was dark for some reason.
It only had small lights lit next to the bed and the curtains were closed.
On the bed was my lord who looked at me with a smile.
"Thank you for your help, Claude, you can leave now" he said and i looked behind me to see Claude bow.
"Yes, your highness" he said and left the room, closing the door behind him and leaving me alone with my lord...

~Ciel's P.O.V.~
Sebastian and i were sitting in the carriage and made our way to the Trancy manor.
Sebastian hasn't told me how he exactly wants to get her out of that place, but a demon can find its ways around things.
"What if she isn't outside?" I asked and looked at Sebastian, as he suddenly looks up at me.
He suddenly smiled "you don't think she can?" He asked and raised an eyebrow.
"The servants there are not the toughest one, so she can get past them easily. And i'm sure that Claude is too busy with serving his master" he then said and i then nodded.

Sebastian has also informed me about what is happening at _______'s house qnd her parents.
Apparently, her father had an accident with one of his clients.
He now is in the hospital and _______'s mother is with him.
I told Sebastian to have a little 'talk' with the client, but apparently we already had one.
Viscount Druitt sure is one lucky man.... I'd love to send Sebastian after him.
But, too much people would notice it if he suddenly disappeared.
I'll send someone to check on ______'s father later...
Now we just have to get her back.

~Your P.O.V.~
My lord stood up from the bed and suddenly started walking to me.
As my eyes started to get used to the darkness here, i saw him stop infront of me with a smile.
"E-eh....you told me i had to come before sunset" i said and took a small step back.
He nodded as he noticed i stepped back.
"Hmm? Don't worry _______. You don't have to be scared of me, remember?" He said and held out his hand to me.
A little bit nervous, i slowly put my hand on his and saw the smile widen on his face.

My eyes widened and i suddenly felt him pull on my arm.
I let out a gasp and he threw me onto the bed.
He suddenly crawled on top me and put both his hands on the sides of my head.
Stuck in that position, i looked up at him and gulped.
"Do you know i can do anything with you?" He asked and looked at me.
"I could do anything, and no one, not even you, could do anything back to me. Because you are my servant..." He said and suddenly got a serious look.
As he slowly got closer and closer, i got more uncomfortable and nervous.
I gulped and tried crawling away from under him.
I don't care if he gets suspicious now! I don't like this at all!
Alois noticed though and before i could het away, he firmly grabbed my wrists.
I let out a yelp as he suddenly dug his nails in my wrist.

"What's the matter?________. Does it hurt?" He asked and tightened his grip.
I bit my lip and nodded as i heard a chuckle come from him.
"You don't need to hold back. Cry and scream all you want, the more fun for me" he said and i tightly shut my eyes.
I don't like this...i don't want this!...someone...help...
My eyes started to water and i then slowly opened them.
I looked at Alois and he suddenly looked at me with a surprised look.
"P-please stop...i don't want this.." I said and looked at him with teary eyes.
The surprised look of him suddenly turned into a smirk and he then let out a chuckle.
Confused, i looked at him as his chuckled turned into laughter.
"Hahahahahaa! What a fantastic expression, _________!" He said as he laughed.

He let go of me and i quickly crawled back.
Alois held his stomach as he laughed and with his eyes wide open, he looked down.
"It was even better then I expected! Hahaha! You even begged! Hahahahaha!"
Alois was now laughing like a mad man, it even brought tears to his own eyes.
Taking my chance, i stood up from the bed.
He isn't paying attention to me now....this is my chance to leave!

I quickly ran to the door and left the room.
Wiping away a tear, i started to run to the main hall.
Hoping not to see Claude or Hannah on my way, i quickly made my way down the stairs but suddenly got stopped by someone.
I let out a gasp and looked up to see Claude, staring down at me.
I froze in spot and he simply stared at me without saying a word.
Is he going to hit me now?!....bring me back to Alois?...
I gulped and prepared myself for the worse but, instead of that he did the exact opposite of what i thought.
"Don't show your face here ever again, Or i'll have to take it" he said and took a step aside.
With wide eyed, i looked at him.
I quickly bowed for him and then made my way to the main hall.
Never thought i'd ever be thankful to him...

~Alois' P.O.V.~
"It was even better then I expected! Hahaha! You even begged! Hahahahaha!" I held my stomach and fell down on the bed.
I only wanted to see her sad, but i even got her to cry!
I wiped away a tear and took a deep breath.
__________ just left the room in confusion.

Slowly standing up, i looked around me and walked to the windows.
I opened the curtains and saw moonlight fill the room.
Looks like it's night already.
Suddenly, i heard a knock on the door and i turned around.
"Can i come in my lord?" I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh.
What does Hannah need now?..
"You can come in" i said and slowly saw the door oped.
Hannah entered the room and looked at me "my lord, i just saw that girl leave the room. Has something happened to you?" She asked and looked almost concerned.
I chuckled and shook my head "nothing bad at least" i said and saw her nod.
"Where is _________ now? I'd love to see her face again now..." I said and i saw her eyes widen.
"I just saw Claude talk to her. But i don't know what he did more" she said and i nodded.

Speaking of the devil...Claude just walked past my room.
"Claude,come here" he looked at me and did as i said.
"Hannah, you can leave now" i said and she nodded and left the room.
"Is there a problem , my lord?" Claude asked and looked at me with his usual emotionless look.
I shook my head "i just wanted to know where ______ is. Hannah told me you talked to her" i said and his eyes strangely enough widened.
"My lord, my sincere apologies but i made a big mistake" he said and bowed.
With a confused look, i looked at him and he stood up straight again.
"I have mistaken the situation and thought she did something to you. The only way i could prevent that happening again...is getting rid of her, so i did" Claude said.
Get rid of her?.....did he eat already?...
"She is...gone now?" I asked and i saw Claude nod.
I let out a sigh and fell down on my bed again.
Another one gone~...... It didn't take long at all this time.
"My lord, my apologies if i angered you with it..." Claude said and i saw him bow again.
"It's okay" i sighed and sat up again.
"It was fun for the time being...the short time.." I said and hung my head.
"Now, i assure that you already got rid of her body" i said and Claude nodded.
This fool....really, doing that without my permission?
"You can leave" i said and Claude left the room and closed the door behind him.
He looked more tense then usual for some reason...
Well, he had another soul after all so maybe that's why.
_________, it was a pleasure knowing you.
And for now, i have to say farewell.

~Your P.O.V.~
When i arrived at the main hall, i saw the triplets and let out a sigh of relief.
"___________"
"Are you alright? Looks like you've cried"
"And Claude also just went that way..."
The three looked at me concerned and i shook my head and smiled.
"It's okay now that i'm leaving this place. I'm really happy" i said and the three nodded.
"We saw a carriage make its way to the manor"
"There were 2 persons in there"
"A butler and a child"
I smiled when the three said that.
A butler and a child, those two have to be Sebastian and Ciel!
"That is Ciel and Sebastian!" I said and the three looked at me and nodded.
"Then, let's hurry outside"
"We'll use the back door"
"That way, our master won't notice"
The three said and i nodded.
We all started to walk and slowly made our way to the back entrance of the manor.