chapter 5

~Ciel's P.O.V.~
Sebastian and i looked around the park for ___________.
"Where can she be? This park isn't that large..." I sighed and Sebastian shrugged.
"Why didn't you follow her, my lord? You just stood there, almost dumbfounded" he said and i gritted my teeth.
"Shut up, i just couldn't move for some reason" i said and i saw Sebastian chuckle.
"Maybe your rudeness was in the way" he said and smirked.
I shot a glare at him and he looked away, still smirking.

As we kept walking i let out another sigh and stopped walking.
Sebastian looked at me with a questioning look.
"This is taking forever.." I said and Sebastian nodded.
"I suggest that we split up. We will find het faster that way" Sebastian said and i nodded.
"When i'll find her, i'll bing her to you as quickly as possible. When you find her, just say the magic words" he said and i nodded again.
"Sebastian, i command you to come here, i got it" i said and Sebastian looked at me with wide eyes.
"I actually thought of something like, Sebastian save me! But if my lord prefers saying that then i will listen to that"
Sebastian said and i gritted my teeth again.
Before i could say something back, he already was gone and i clicked my tongue.
"One day i will command him to share a night with Grell..."i growled and started looking for __________ again.

~Your P.O.V.~
"I'm glad that you are feeling better again" the man said and smiled.
His smile looked so friendly and i couldn't say that the man was ugly or something, but the way he speaks and how close he suddenly is acting, almost scares me.
I nodded and smiled back to him "i have to thank you for listening to me, i'm glad that father has such good friends as you" i said and the man blinked a few times.
"Friends, ofcourse we are" he said and let out a chuckle.

As we started to walk again, i looked up and immediately forgot something.
I have completely forgotten to ask his name!
I looked at him and started to ask "how rude of me, i completely forgot to ask your name" i said and let out a chuckle.
The man looked at me and let out a 'oh'.
"Oh, let me introduce myself then. My name is Aleister Chamber, also known as viscount Druitt. But you can call me uncle Aleister, _______" he said and smiled again.
I let out a giggle and nodded "okay, Uncle Aleister" i said and a blush immediately appeared in his face.
"Aaaawwh~ please say that again, little Robin! You sound like my little nephew~ Now that i'm talking about him, he would also like you!he is about the same age after all!" He cooed.
"I'd love to meet your nephew, uncle Aleister! But i think that i have to return to Ciel and Sebastian now" i said and the smile on his face turned into a sad expression.

We both stopped walking.
We were now at the exit of the park, from this way, i can find Ciel and Sebastian faster.
"Can't we walk together for just a little while? I'm having such a fun time with you, ______" he said and looked at me with big eyes.
"I'm sorry but i can't. They are probably worried. But will see eachother again when you will visit father, right?" I said and he suddenly smirked.
"Well ofcourse we will~ well then, i guess bye then for now" he said and i nodded.
"And for my rudeness just now, i'm sorry" he said and i shook my head.
"Please don't be. Well, bye Uncle Aleister" i bowed before turning around again and started to walk away.

I smiled as i started walking back to Ciel and Sebastian but my eyes widened when someone covered my mouth and wrapped an arm around me.
I couldn't move my arms and i couldn't yell for help.
When i looked back, i saw Aleister looked ate with a smirk.
"I'm sorry _________, but i won't be able to visit your father anymore. Or just let say, he isn't able to get visitors anymore" he said and i started to get shivers.
As my whole body started to shake, i tried getting out of his grip.
He held me tightly and started pulling me to a carriage that stood close to the exit of the park.
A man sat infront of the carriage and looked at us.
"Ready? Viscount?" The man asked and ignored me.
Aleister nodded and opened the door to the carriage.
He entered the carriage and took me inside with him.
As he sat down, he still covered my mouth and he placed me on his lap.
"Don't worry dear, i will only show you to my nephew. I'm sure that he will love his new servant" he said and closed the door.
Servant!? This can't be happening!
I tried kicking him but failed, i tried slapping him but he held my hands tightly.
The carriage started to move and we started to leave the park.
Panicking, i looked out of the window for anyone.
My eyes widened as i did and i saw Ciel!
He looked around him and i immediately leaned into the window.
As i did, he saw me and his eyes widened.
He tried running towards the carriage but it was too quick.
Ciel, please save me!

~Ciel's P.O.V.~
I decided to go to the exit of the park.
Maybe, _________ has decided to go here and wait for us.
I didn't see any people though, but i did see a carriage.
As i walked closer, i looked to the carriage and my eyes widened.
"_________!!" She was in the carriage!
A man was covering her mouth and held her.
I felt my blood boil and i ran to the carriage, but i was too slow and it drove away.
The carriage started to go away, but before it completely left my sight, i saw a glimpse of the person who was holding _______.
That blond hair, those white clothes......that can't be anyone other that Viscount Druitt....
What is he doing here!? He should be the person who is NOT here!
I gritted my teeth and removed my eyepatch.
"Sebastian, i command you to come here" i said and i felt a gush on wind.
I turned around and saw Sebastian stand there.
"Sebastian! Viscount Druitt has captured _______! We have to get her back from him before he hurts her!" I said and Sebastian nodded.
"Yes, my lord"

~Time skip! Brought to you by uncle Aleister *shivers*~

~Aleister's P.O.V.~
My little Robin has stopped shaking so much.
Looks like she finally accepted her fate.
I chuckled and looked outside the window.
I saw that we were already at the entrance to his place.
The carriage stopped and i saw the door open.
"We have arrived" the driver said and i nodded.
I stood up and held ________ close to me.
When stepping out of the carriage, _______ started to struggle again and shot a glare at me.
"That's one scary glare you have there, little robin" i chuckled and walked to the main entrance.

It slowly opened and revealed a man in black.
"My pleasure to see you again" i said and the man rolled his eyes.
"Hmm...as emotionless as ever. Well then, where is my adorable little nephew? I have a present for him" i said and the man looked at ________.
"My lord is now in his room. I will tell him that you have arri-" "Uncle Aleister!" The butler was tackled down by someone.
My eyes widened but then i saw who it was and i smiled.
"Nice to see you again, uncle Aleister!" He said as he ran up to me.
When he did, he suddenly stopped and looked at ________.
He gasped and let out a squeal "have you brought another present?! I'm so happy! The last one didn't last so long with him around..." He said and looked at his butler.
I smiled and nodded.
"I have gone through some trouble to get her....but everything for my little nephew" i said and looked down to ________.
"Well then, what is her name?" He said curiously and i let go of ________.
She gasped and let out a few coughs as i let go of her and she fell to the floor.
She then looked up at my nephew and i smiled.
" ________, please meet my adorable little nephew, Alois Trancy"

~Your P.O.V.~
" ________, please meet my adorable little nephew, Alois Trancy"
Aleister said and i looked up at the boy.
The boy, or Alois, smiled and looked at me with big eyes.
He then looked at Aleister and hugged him "thank you so much, uncle Aleister!" Alois said.
Aleister chuckled and patted his back "like i said, everything for my little nephew" he said and let go of him again.
"But now, i will have to leave again. I will visit you again soon, okay?" He said and Alois nodded.

With that, Aleister left and left me alone with Alois and his strange butler.
Alois walked infront of me again and then looked at me as he bent a little bit.
"Don't worry,you don't have to be scared of me" he said and smiled.
As he held out his hand for me, i doubted for a little bit them let him help me up.
When he did, he suddenly pushed me towards his butler and i felt against him.
I gulped and looked up at the man.
As i did, my eyes widened and our eyes met.
He had such an emotionless expression, but also intimidating for a reason.
When he saw that i was scared, he suddenly grinned and i started to shake.
"But, you should be scared for him" Alois said and smiled.
"Claude, bring ________ to Hannah and let her give her some clothes" Alois said and the butler, or Claude nodded " yes, your highness" he said and then looked at me again.
He grabbed my arm and then started pulling me into the manor with him.
I let out a yelp and quietly followed him.
I looked back to the entrance and saw it close.
Alois looked at me with a wide smirk and then walked away.
As for Claude, he looked at me with a sort of look of disgust.
His glare send shivers down my spin and i looked down, as we walked through the unknown hallways of the Trancy manor...