Chapter 21

It is some sexual content I warn you all..

A week later

Justin Pov.

I'm sitting in my office. I hear a knock. I get up to open the door. I saw Andrea, I looked at her and ask," Why are you here at 7am?"

She said, "I wanna go to school tomorrow with you, and I want to work here the whole day." I hugg her but said," Beautiful, you can't work here the whole day, you will get tried, and fall asleep on the job." I have made her cried. She cried.

I have never called in a meeting until now. I call all of my staff in. They all came around 7:35am. I sat down with my gf in my lap. I want each one of you to watch her today especially the girls." They nodded. I dismissed them and I kiss my girlfriend lips. I leave for school.

Andrea Pov.

I stay for about an hour after he left ( I know I lied about wanting to work the whole day, tbh( to be honest ) I want him to stay here )

I ask one of the staff, Adam ( he love me like a sister ) to take me home, and he did.

I walked inside and walked to my room.

Unknown Pov.
Around 7 pm

As I look at Andrea in Justin lap today I wanted to talk to Justin.

2 hours later.

I went to the gym. I open the door and walked in to see Justin in his office. I knock on the door. He said, " Come in." I came in and said, " Justin, your girlfriend didn't even stay." He look at me and said, " Ok, do you need anything else? "

I walk around to his desk and said, " I'll love it if we could make out." He turned to me and kiss me roughly. I sat in his lap. He started to kiss my neck, I said ( low tone) ,"Yes, boss, yes" when we we're done ( we only makeout ) he slap my butt and said, " our thing, sweet girl" I walk out swaying my hips.

I went back home. I got a text.

Justin ( J )

Other girl ( sweet girl )

J: we should do that again.
Sweet girl: yea we should.
J: sweet girl I want u @ the gym in your work out clothes @ 3:15am Friday
Sweet girl: K, boss
J: call me that more often.
Sweet girl: boss, boss, good night
J: I want you now, but I'll have to want 'til Friday
Sweet girl: bye 😉
J: bye 😘

It Wednesday in my book

----------------------------------------

Who the unknown ?