chapter 3

I got home safe. I unlock the door then walked in. He said," bye beautiful" I yelled "Wait" he stop and look at me. He got off his bike. He walks toward me and said" I can stay with you or..." I said, "May you please stay." He just walked in my house. We talked for an hour then I heard a knock on the door.

I walked over to the door. I open the door and "An' " yelled,Maddie. She walked into the living room and saw Justin.I close the door. Justin pick up Maddie. Maddie said,"Hi, you are?" I was about to say something until I got cut off.

Justin said," hi I'm your sister friend,your name is?" Maddie said,"Maddie." with a smile on her face. I sat next to Justin with Maddie on the right side.

After a few hours

Maddie is asleep in her bed, Justin and I started back talking. Next thing I know that his arms was wrap around my waist and I was asleep I woke up the next morning with a note that says

Good morning beautiful sorry I had to go before your mom know I was here and you have beautiful blue eyes have a nice day

P.s: I will text you (904)- 465-6942

I grab my phone and put the number in my phone. I got ready for school as usual but I forgot that my mom was home.

I walk to my mom room and her door was open so I walked in then she walked in the bathroom that is connect to her room.

So u didn't care at 7:55am so I grab my phone my bookbag and left. I did feel bad about not saying anything to my mom but she was ignore Maddie and I. I walked on school campus. I looked at my iPhone and saw the time was 8:02am.

Beep beep.

I look down at my phone and saw that Justin text me: beautiful you're going 2 be late I'll come get u if you want.... I look and text back: yes I'm near the brick house come. 3 minutes later he came and said, " come on " So I got on and arrive on school campus.A few people was shocked that I got off the bike with Justin.

Justin said," So, you don't wanna walk with me?" I said," uh I don't like people looking at me crazy kind of." Justin took my bookbag and hold it. Justin said," I'll walk you to each class you have if you let me." I grab my phone out of my bookbag and I said, " okay you can "

He walked me to my first period everyone was looking at me but I took my bag and said," Thanks." He said," I'll be here waiting on you." I smile and walked in class.

-----------------------------------------

Why didn't they touch when he walked he to class?

Why would he wait on her?