Chapter 19

Yes it has sexual content I worried u love y'all

Joe Pov.
I got Jessica stuff together, I walked to Andrea. I knocked on the door and Andrea answer it and said, " I bet this is for Jessica"
I nodded she said, " Come in, I see you have rosés, I have an idea." I walked in and looked at her with a confused look. She called someone.

Andrea Pov.

Maddie is with my aunt. ( just so y'all know)

I called Dillon, I send the rosés to Jessica house thru Dillon with a note on it. I heard a knock at the door and I answer it was Justin he had candy, and said, " Happy Valentine's Day, beautiful"

I kiss him. He pulled back and said, " You ok?" I said, " Yea, but I don't want no romantic dinner night." He said, " okay, then it won't" Joe coughed and said, " i'm leaving bye y'all"

Justin Pov.

She said, " I'll be right back. " I watched her walk upstairs. I waited 30 minutes I walked upstairs to her room and she was asleep in her bed.

I ordered pizza, a soda and got some pineapple chunks. I came back and I click Netflix. I layed all the stuff out on the floor. I walked upstairs and carried her downstairs on the floor.

We ate I got her a key to the gym that I own now. I said, " I have an apartment" she said, " That's good babe. " She lay down in my arms and fall asleep. I said, " Good night, beautiful"

Amber Pov. ( Andrea Friend)

I was wearing some short shorts and a white tank top. I don't get Jade anything.I got to Jade house, and knock. She answer the door in a see thru robe.

She grab my hand and said, " You came at the right time ." She drag me in her bathroom. She sat on the bathroom counter and pull me in between her legs.She kiss me hard, and said, " I'm so horny"

She took off my shorts and my top. I was only in my underwear. She grab my hands and put them on her butt. She started to get off of the counter. She push me against the door.

She kissing my neck and said," slap, and grabb my ass" I do so really quick. I feel her hand going to my area and rubbing it.

I moan loudly. She kiss me again. She removed her robe and step back. Next, she twirl in a circle. Then she get on the floor and crawl to me.

She remove my underwear and said, " you're wet" she licks my area I start moaning louder. She put to fingers in my mouth. She get up and turn me around and said, suck my fingers, jade or I stop" I suck hard then she undo my bra and push me against the door hard .

She suck my tits. And take her fingers out of my mouth. She put them in my area. Hard and fast after ten minutes she took them out and said, " You cumm good, jade. " I grab her legs and start eating her out.we this so many times that night I can't count.

------------------------------------------------

Is short but who liked it?

If u want me 2 add something to the next chapter plz message me
Love my readers keep on reading

Jessica becomes a __________. ( u have 2 guess or ask me in messages)