Chapter 5

I got on the bike and we drove off to a gym downtown.  When we arrive at the gym I got off the bike and ask," Why are we here?" 

He looks up and said, " I want you to meet someone. " as he got off the bike. I said, " Who?" He said, " oh just a girl. " I was thinking is it one of his ex-girlfriend until I heard a truck. She came and parked her red, and muddy truck. She walked over to Justin and gave him a hug. Then she walk over to me and ask," you are?" I said," oh I'm Andrea. " she said," k then" next she walked over to the door and said, " Are y'all coming." Justin said, " Yes we are." As we follow her in she said," My name, is Kelsea. Lock up after y'all are done. " Justin said, " k bye." She left. I sat down on the bleachers and said, " Do you know her? " Justin said, " Yea I do her dad own this gym." I ask," Why are we here? " He said," Cause we can talk." I ask," let play 20 Questions but if either of us say pass we have to guess what country song is playing. " He said, " yea sure but if we both pass more than once we have to take a piece of clothing off"

She said, " ok but you go first? " He ask," Do you want to be mygirlfriend? " I said, " say that last part again. " He said, " my girlfriend. " I look at him and said, " Yea I will, and How is this going to work out between us? " He smile and said, " Pass"

So I started play a country song...

I wanna make you feel wanted

I wanna call you mine

He said, " Hunter Hayes" I said," Name the song.." He got up and got in my face and said," Wanted" then he kiss me with more passion.

After the kiss we kept playing 20 questions and his shirt was off. I saw his six pack abs. I started to blush.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Later on that night I was up looking at Sunset Rises a movie. I heard a knock on my window I walk over to my window and saw Justin so I let him in. He said, " Is your mom up?" I sat on my bed and said, " Nah she on a meeting out of town this whole weekend. "

He sat in my chair and said, "oh then, can I stay overnight? " I said, " Sure but you have to wait. " I walked out of my room into Maddie room I saw that she wasn't in her bed,closet, or under her bed. I yelled," Maddie." I heard Justin running then he said, " Maddie just went downstairs. " I push him out of the way. I ran downstairs and saw Maddie eating ice cream. Maddie said, " I wanna ice cream An and your door was close. " I said, " Maddie, it's 2 am you should be sleep not eating ice cream. " Maddie walked back upstairs. I was cleaning up the ice cream. Justin walked in and said, " She is put to bed fast asleep." I turn around and said, "thanks" He took a few steps closer and took my hand. I walked with him upstairs in my room and we fall asleep together.

-----------------------------------------

I know this is kind of long