Chapter 4

Oh I haven't told you so yea Justin have been walking me to all my classes and hold my bookbag also.

So I had a great week. The first week of August he walked me to all my classes and still hold my bag until.

He was walking me to Mr.Weston class and he gave me his jacket and I kept it until he walked me to my next.

Bell ring

I walked out of class and he grab my bookbag and said, " you look cute in my jacket but I need something out of it." I said, "Oh, there you go" we stop outside. I gave him his jacket and he didn't give me my bag but he put it on the chair. He said, " I got it, let go. " I follow him to my class. I ask, " what did you get out of your jacket?" He look down and said," I'll tell you at lunch go do your work." I grab my bag from him.

I walk in class and did my work.The teacher talked about a quiz for Friday. After 25 minutes. The bell ring. I walk out of class and seen Justin talking to Joe so I was walking to my locker. Justin walked up and said, " Hi you need to stop walking so fast." As he grab my bag I said, " you need to catch up "

I got to my locker and did the combination. He gave me my bag and I close it, then locked it. He said, " So do you wanna go to lunch or I can take you somewhere on school campus. " I was walking beside him. I said, " take me somewhere on school campus. " So we walked into a empty classroom. I said, " Why we in here? " He said, " oh I got you alone" I sat on top of the desk. He said, " oh I got tobacco out of my jacket, and I will like to kiss you." He took a few steps closer toward me. I tried to move back.

He said," don't fall now " as he help me from falling. I grab his hand and he help me up. i said," I think we should leave." He looked at the clock then at me. He said, " no problem " I started to walk toward the door when he grab my wrist and I looked at his hazel eyes then I look down at the floor he put two fingers under my chin I looked at him and he kiss me. The bell ring.

°•°•°•°•°•°•

It's 11pm and I'm thinking about how much I have ignore my friends. Knock knock. I walked downstairs to see who it was it was a boy from school that hang around Justin I open the door and he gave me a note then left. I close the door and open the note.

Hi beautiful
Be ready at 12:30am in some gym shorts shoes and a t- shirt be ready I'm taking you to the gym downtown and I want you to meet someone plus I have a surprise for you

P.s text me when you are ready beautiful

-----------------------------------------

Do she go with him that late?