reckless abandon - taekook

Comenzar desde el principio

"Agent Kim, fancy seeing you here. How's your partner?" Jungkook asks, fingers coming to rest over his own gun, safely tucked away in his coat.

"You know good and well how my partner is, Agent Jeon." Taehyung says, pressing the gun to Jungkook's thigh. He clicks off the safety and Jungkook's eyebrows raise.

"Feeling ballsy tonight, are we? Going to shoot me, Taehyung?" Jungkook asks. He pulls his gun out of suit jacket and rests the muzzle against Taehyung's dick. "Or do you care for a round of Russian roulette beforehand?"

"I know you're on probation, Jeon. Don't play coy with me." Taehyung sneers, but Jungkook can see the light dancing in his eyes. He wants this just as much as Jungkook does. Jungkook twists the gun in his hand.

"I've been on probation for years, Agent Kim. Fucking you won't change that." Jungkook says. Taehyung laughs and leans closer to Jungkook, gun digging into his spleen.

"Do you think you would top me, Agent Jeon?" There's challenge in his eyes and Jungkook slips his hand down the gun, holding the barrel between his thumb and index finger while the rest of his hand sat lightly on Taehyung's dick, already half hard in anticipation.

"Oh, I know I would, Agent Kim." Jungkook says. Taehyung scoffs and pulls Jungkook up by his collar and drags him away from the table, the party, the man he's supposed to be killing. Jungkook doesn't mind.

Taehyung pulls him up a big staircase and down hallways decorated in fancy wallpaper and paintings of rich people who did this and that, but all Jungkook could focus on was the big hand holding his collar and the gun pressed against his side. Finally, he's shoved into a room at the end of one of the numerous hallways Taehyung lead him down.

Taehyung spins on him as soon as the door is shut and presses Jungkook against it. Taehyung's gun presses into Jungkook's ribcage and he almost laughs at the irony of the situation.

Before Jungkook can comment on it, make some snide remark about how Taehyung and his partner really were close, Taehyung's mouth is on his and his hands are fiddling with the buttons on Jungkook's shirt and for the first time Jungkook realizes how much he needs this. How much they both need this. Through his frenzy, Taehyung has half a mind to keep his gun pushed against Jungkook's chest, loaded with his finger sitting loosely on the trigger.

Jungkook goes straight for Taehyung's belt, deciding that even if there's a fraction of a chance Taehyung's got another weapon on him it would be best to rid him of it before he was too vulnerable. He pushes Taehyung's pants down to his ankles, where they'll stay. Everyone knows you don't take your pants all the way off. Shoes and pants and underwear stay on; what's happening is merely a hookup. Being completely bare requires a sense of intimacy that no one gets into when you're in their line of work. People die too easily.

Jungkook moves his gun to where it sat over Taehyung's dick and presses it against his thigh. Taehyung's gun presses right over Jungkook's heart, a constant reminder that he has the upper hand. Jungkook originally sought out to be the one bending Taehyung over the fancy desk in the corner of the room, or maybe taking him against the huge glass window, if he was into that kind of thing, but the tables have turned. Jungkook doesn't mind the dominant aura Taehyung is giving off, doesn't mind that Taehyung's tongue is shoved so far down his throat he feels that he might choke on it. Doesn't mind that his shoulders are starting to ache from being pressed up against the wall for so long.